Biopics you'd like to see made, and who you'd cast...

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
It's probably good, i havent seen it, but i would like something that tells of his life, you know a kind of view into why he did what he did and how it grew as he got older.

A biopic of Judas would be very interesting as well.

not sure what it says about me that i wanna see biopics of famous evil people but hey, i think theyd be interesting.
Everyone knows bad guys are always more interesting than good guys.

Its already been recommended in this thread and i've responded, look up
Hmm, I need to get me some glasses sorry! (but I like the original title more: DER UNTERGANG! pronounce it like you're from germany DER UNTERGANG!!!!)

Self explanatory again.

Do you have a favourite deceased icon whose life you'd like to see made into a movie?

If so, who would you cast in the lead role?

Here's mine: - Bill Hicks played by John Cusack.

He's too old now, but I think the young John Cusack would have done a fine job as Bill.
[size=3][b][size=2]

There's rumours that Russell Crowe is in line to play Bill Hicks. I can't remember where I read that but, if I come across it again, I'll post it here.

hmmmmm..You know...Has there ever been a biopic about Albert Einstein? That would be pretty interesting. I even kind of know who would play him. Bruce Dern.

As far as the one I'd really like to see is Nolan's version of Hughes. I always bring it up but if it's the best thing Nolan as ever written I have to see that. He wrote it about Hughes later in life when he was going crazy and I have the perfect actor for it Bryan Cranston. Ahhh. Oscars for both. It would have to be one of Nolan's next 2 movies i feel if it is going be Cranston (which the likely hood is slim he would pick him, he was attached to liking Jim Carrey with it) because Cranston is no spring chicken, he is pushing 60. A guy can dream thou can't he?

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I seem to be the only person on the planet who sees the resemblance between Ed Skrein and Freddie Mercury, so there's my pick.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Still waiting for the damn Amy Adams Janis Joplin film
That's been going on forever with everyone from Pink to Amy Adams rumored as the lead. I do not want to see Amy Adams play Janis. I love Amy Adams. I think she is a fantastic actor. Not as Janis. She just doesn't have that combined grit and vulnerability.

hmmmmm..You know...Has there ever been a biopic about Albert Einstein?
Well, there was I.Q. (1994), but it wasn't exactly a biopic. I recall Walter Matthau being pretty good in it. He at least looked the part.

How about a movie about the life of infamous professional wrestling icon Bobby "the Brain" Heenan? His autobiography is pretty entertaining, and I think that Paul Giamatti could play him. It could cover his career in the WWF as well as his personal life and battle with cancer.

I think It would work.

Oh wait, I didn't see the "Deceased" part...Bobby Heenan is still alive and well.
Paul Giamatti as Bobby the Brain Heinan is pure genius.

Biopic about Boris Karloff starring Abe Vigoda.

Maybe this should just become a "separated at birth" thread.

How about a film about Frank Zappa?

I even know who could play him. Sacha Baron Cohen.

My constant thought throughout Borat was that he really does resemble Frank Zappa. Of course, it would have to be an unconventional film to match it's subject matter, so getting Charlie Kaufman to write the screenplay would be a no brainer, and have it directed by his Being John Malkovich collaborator, Spike Jonze. The music could be supplied by Dweezil Zappa's excellent Zappa Plays Zappa touring band, with Frank's vocals being the original recordings.

I would definitely go see it.
I think that idea of Sasha Baron Cohen playing Frank Zappa has some merit to it, even if Cohen might be a tad too old.

Ben Affleck was in Hollywoodland based on George Reeves... the most famous early Superman.

Although he's not dead yet...

I'd like to see one on Adam West.

From his early stuff in Hawaiian TV's El Kini Popo Show as a sidekick, eventually taking over as host... to becoming Batman, then turning down his chance to play James Bond...

Struggling with being typecast and the feature film The Girl Who Knew Too Much being a box office failure when he played against type as a "serious" tough guy.

After that, scavenging a living by making appearances in his Batman costume... making a few smaller roles in films, struggling with work and then returning to Batman again as a voiceover in the animated series's's as a number of different characters, but never as Batman (alongside Mark Hamill in some of them) and also voiceover work in Batman Videogames.

After that, cameo roles in kids' TV programs and talkshows.

It'd be interesting to see some of the rumours around his time as a major star (all sorts of stuff about group sex orgies with Burt Ward and female fans of Batman and the two of them also having an endless stream of women on the go) to his "fall from grace", so to speak... fall from grace meaning stuck with cameos and failures in the box office... and becoming so engrained in the minds of the populous as Batman, that it damaged his chances of expanding his career.

It'd definitely be more a drama based on West's emotions about his career and getting typecast despite his efforts to break away from Batman.

His early life in the Army would be good to see as well.

Timothy Olyphant as Adam West.

Freddie Highmore as Burt Ward in the second act when we see the stuff in the 60s.

Frank Darabont directing with a similar tone in places to Shawshank, sombre and meaningful.

Call it "You Can't Escape The Bat"

I want a Jim Henson biopic. With that fairly new biography, they should have enough to work with (I still haven't read it.) I can't think of anyone that I could see playing him right now.

I really like this concept, actually. http://www.slashfilm.com/the-truth-a...on-and-kermit/