Complete Details for Ice Ace: The Meltown

Tools    

Complete Details for Ice Ace: The Meltown

Fox has just sent over the full details to Ice Age: The Meltdown, the sequel to the 2002 animated family which whih features the voices of Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Dennis Leary and Queen Latifah onto DVD November 21st. It will arrive in both 1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen and Fullscreen editions, along with English Dolby Digital 5.1, French and Spanish Surround Sound audio tracks. Subtitles will also be provided. Fox has yet to officially reveal the packaged artwork. The disc will come with a SRP of $29.98.

DVD features include:
  • 1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen and Fullscreen Editions
  • English Dolby Digital 5.1
  • French and Spanish Surround
  • English and Spanish Subtitles
  • Audio Commentary with Director Carlos Saldanha, Producer Lori Forte and the Production Team
  • Never-Before-Seen Short Film "No Time for Nuts" featuring Scrat Created Exclusively for this DVD
  • Three New Crash and Eddie Stunts
  • Lost Historical Films on the Ice Age Period:
    o The Sloth "Nature's Lovable Lisper"
    o The Wooly Mammoth "Nature's Beast of Burden”
    o The Saber-Tooth Squirrel "Nature's Nutty Buddy”
    o The Saber-Tooth Tiger "Nature's Fearsome Feline"
    o The Vulture "Nature's Cleaners"
    o The Possum "Nature's Spunky Spectacles"
  • The Animation Director's Chair- Storyboard, Animation, Final for "Play Dead," "Fish Story," "Nuts," "Family," "Face Off," "Drain"
  • Intro Into New Characters - "Meet Ellie" and "Meet Crash and Eddie"
  • Silly Sid and John Legizamo - Featurette on the Voicework of John Leguizamo
  • Sloth Dancing to Sid's Sing-a-Long
  • Crash and Eddie Blooper Reel
  • DVD Rom Content - Link to Website Games
  • Marketing of Ice Age - Scrat on Family Guy footage, Sid Hosting
  • Fox's Domination Line up
  • Inside Look at Simpsons The Movie
  • Cross Promo Trailers

Source: DVD Nation

You need to fix your first link...

Not sure if I'm going to get this yet or not. Little disappointed in the lack of a 2-disc edition, makes me think there'll be another one on the way...

Originally Posted by Don Fishies
You need to fix your first link...

Not sure if I'm going to get this yet or not. Little disappointed in the lack of a 2-disc edition, makes me think there'll be another one on the way...
Thanks about the link.

As for another release Ice Age 2, I don't know. The first was re-released as the 2-Disc Ice Age (Super Cool Edition), though it was put out only for promotional reasons of its sequel. Only a couple of added extras were placed onto it which I didn't find that interesting.
Unless they do something fabulous, this release of Ice Age 2 is just fine.