Name the Director

Tools    

Enemy Mine, The Perfect Storm, and Outbreak
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Catherine Hardwicke?

Nope, it's Rob Marshall...the bottom shot is from 2002's Best Picture, Chicago. The top shot is from Nine, which means the middle shot has to be from Memoir of a Geisha.

I hope Citizen knows this cause I have no clue.
I don't recognize any of the scenes...but the first two look familiar. The 1st looks like Robert Walker and a WWII film, so I'm guessing it's The Clock. The 2nd photo is Fred Astaire and I think it's The Band Wagon, which makes the director the great Vincente Minnelli.

I don't recognize any of the scenes...but the first two look familiar. The 1st looks like Robert Walker and a WWII film, so I'm guessing it's The Clock. The 2nd photo is Fred Astaire and I think it's The Band Wagon, which makes the director the great Vincente Minnelli.
As Holden said, the shot with Fred Astaire is from Yolanda and the Thief not The Band Wagon