Life

Tools    

ALIEN HORRORS are faced head on in the first thrilling Life movie trailer with Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Reynolds and Rebecca Ferguson.

what? you mean reynolds is in a movie that isnt a sh!tty teen comedy?no boob or poo joke?

Gyllenhaal is in it so it must be good.

Well, I like the idea of Jake Gyllenhaal as an astronaut, but if he wasn't in this, I'd have zero interest in seeing it. I am tired of outer space movies. Everyone here will probably see this and love it. I don't like the fact that Jake is working with Ryan Reynolds -- it'll be a battle of who steals the movie with their scenes.

There's a bunch of Jake movies coming out soon. I think there's one called Nocturnal Animals, which comes out next month.

well maybe a battle of the scenes cos they`re both good looking,but reynolds doesnt have half the talent jake does.
And yes,Nocturnal Animals-posted about in the pop thread the other day actually cos im so excited for it.

I'm in. I wasn't even aware of a Little Shop of Horrors sequel.

I am tired of outer space movies.
I know what you mean, what with Interstellar, Gravity, Prometheus etc there is a lot of big budget space movies coming out that really fail to hit the mark

I know what you mean, what with Interstellar, Gravity, Prometheus etc there is a lot of big budget space movies coming out that really fail to hit the mark
And The Martian and Independence Day: Resurgence and every year now we're gonna get a Star Wars movie.......

That's just too much space.

The problem with the films you mentioned is they focus mostly on aesthetics while sacrificing the story. Gravity was really about showing off the graphics, let's be honest. That story was a mess if not boring. Prometheus turned a franchise built on captivating characters, the suspense and horrors of space travel and turned it into a mere showcase for their special effects at best. That movie was beyond vapid. I'm not even bothering with Interstellar. But yeah, space films have definitely lost their quality during the years. However, I'm still holding out hope that the genre will eventually make a solid comeback.

Hello Good Day Time T' Die
is this a rip off of alien ?