MoFo Memento Man

Tools    

Can you put "go away puddy" on one of his nuts?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
And there goes my "I'm not gonna fap today".
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

"Milk" above each nipple... and "Lemonade" above his winky and an arrow pointing down... with "Chocolate" next to it with a curly arrow pointing around his waist

"Milk" above each nipple... and "Lemonade" above his winky and an arrow pointing down... with "Chocolate" next to it with a curly arrow pointing around his waist
You're kind of a bad boy, Rodent.

“Shoot me” on his forehead.

A drawing of a d*ck

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

A drawing of a d*ck
Next to “shoot me” on his head.

That's not very Memento though....besides. He already has a bit of a package going...
It could be Memento cause he could've passed out and someone could've decided to have a bit of fun.

That's not very Memento though....besides. He already has a bit of a package going...
It could be Memento cause he could've passed out and someone could've decided to have a bit of fun.
I'll try to ub....fit a vocl drawing in. After all, I'm kinda famous for those IRL.