Say Something Controversial in a Discreet, Polite, Short Manner

Tools    

I’m bored with the lack of controversy on Movie Forums. I realize that it’s basically been BANNED along with everything else.

Say something controversial in a discreet, polite and short way.

GET TO THE POINT! But be gentle.

I’ll go first - this will be easy - you’ve heard it all before:

Donald Trump is a good president.

There. Your turn now. Discreet, polite and short. TO THE POINT!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Jase May I kindly inquire if you were willing to tell me whether you are capable of containing fairly voluminous objects within your lower digestive tract?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.
I AM SPARTACUS!

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

@Jase May I kindly inquire if you were willing to tell me whether you are capable of containing fairly voluminous objects within your lower digestive tract?
Asking for a friend?

Oh my God, I forgot I made this thread.

I’m afraid to look at it.

Asking for a friend?
Milady, I wish to express my sincere congratulations on the wit of your quip. I have to confess that my expectations pertaining his dedication were of rather tamer nature.

Naturally, I'm unable to articulate the degree of my embarrassment. I fear my incompetence to fully engulf objects of such size will have to be compensated by considerably controversial albeit polite questions of such manner.

That being said, from what I have learned, it appears a common pratice to apply a lubricating liquid of sorts. I presume that is to your liking, milady?

*Notices "short" in the thread title.*

Oh, for f*ck's...!

Ugh... May I inquire if you have reservations regarding myself appearing more casual in the event of another encounter?

Milady, I wish to express my sincere congratulations on the wit of your quip. I have to confess that my expectations pertaining his dedication were of rather tamer nature.
I have to admit, the first draft of my joke was far riskier.

Naturally, I'm unable to articulate the degree of my embarrassment. I fear my incompetence to fully engulf objects of such size will have to be compensated by considerably controversial albeit polite questions of such manner.

That being said, from what I have learned, it appears a common pratice to apply a lubricating liquid of sorts. I presume that is to your liking, milady?
I'm afraid it's impossible to judge beforehand, dear sir.

*Notices "short" in the thread title.*

Oh, for f*ck's...!

Ugh... May I inquire if you have reservations regarding myself appearing more casual in the event of another encounter?
By all means, let it all hang out. Metaphorically speaking, of course. Wouldn't want to be responsible for irresponsible behaviour, you understand.

I have to admit, the first draft of my joke was far riskier.
I do not wish to be a cause of severe discomfort, but may I request the first draft?
I'm afraid it's impossible to judge beforehand, dear sir.
Milady, may I inquire about the reason for your reluctance? Have you ever entertained the idea of occasioning a bulging sensation in your stomach?
By all means, let it all hang out. Metaphorically speaking, of course. Wouldn't want to be responsible for irresponsible behaviour, you understand.
I see you pride yourself in having extensive knowledge of dealing with phallic objects, which is met with the greatest appreciation on my part! Could I interest you in alternative forms of diversion? I am said to be a competent counterpart when it comes to even the most eccentric practices.

Milady, may I inquire about the reason for your reluctance? Have you ever entertained the idea of occasioning a bulging sensation in your stomach?
That sounds more like a case of irritable bowel syndrome. Nothing I have a problem with, sir.

I see you pride yourself in having extensive knowledge of dealing with phallic objects, which is met with the greatest appreciation on my part! Could I interest you in alternative forms of diversion? I am said to be a competent counterpart when it comes to even the most eccentric practices.
Oh, it's not limited to that. It's neighbours and counterpart are everywhere to be seen.
I'm already quite a party all by myself.

I'm at your disposal, my lady. Your willingness to conduct acts of this nature with me is met with the greatest appreciation on my part.
I must say, I'm somewhat pleased my sense of humour doesn't offend you.

I must say, I'm somewhat pleased my sense of humour doesn't offend you.
I believe a forward-pressing motion on your part might help our endeavour.

I jest, I jest! I wish to cheerfully inform you that your unfailing elan restored my confidence in my linguistic abilities.

I believe a forward-pressing motion on your part might help our endeavour.

I jest, I jest! I wish to cheerfully inform you that your unfailing elan restored my confidence in my linguistic abilities.
And you should sally forth in your endeavours! Godspeed, dear sir!

Ok, maybe not GODspeed. A bit harsh...

You look smarter than you are.
Me?