Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

A warm hi to all you just tuning in to Cat Chat on 97.7 MoFoFM!

Great show we for you tonight -- an interview with our very own @Sexy Celebrity . That's right, we're going to kick back in the studio, and talk about whatever takes our fancy. And we fancy a lot.

Flying solo with tonight's guest so no regular call screening on the menu. So play nice, callers.

So... right after this music interlude from Cheryl Lynn and word from our sponsors, we'll be bring the Sexy to your cars, living rooms, BEDROOMS.

Interview roll call:

Sexy Celebrity
Miss Vicky
Nostromo87
ynwtf
CiCi
Gatsby
Violetlvr
TheUsualSuspect
Joel

And we're back with you on 97.1 MoFoFm..Cat Chat.

And with me in the studio tonight is none other than @Sexy Celebrity. How are you feeling tonight? Well, not quite a tonight for you...

And we're back with you on 97.1 MoFoFm..Cat Chat.

And with me in the studio tonight is none other than @Sexy Celebrity. How are you feeling tonight? Well, not quite a tonight for you...
I'm feeling a little more tutti than frutti, baby.

Yes, it's actually 2:35 pm here.

I LOVE this whole chat thread, by the way. Looks gorgeous. Very well thought out and put together. I'm kinda surprised, considering how fast this was done.

I'm feeling a little more tutti than frutti, baby.

Yes, it's actually 2:35 pm here.
oh god then I can't be offering you anything other than Crystal Pepsi.

I'll be having something a little darker.

So tell us a little more about your tutti feeling. We're already a little familiar with your fruity. Tutti is bit extra. What's extra in your life right now?

I LOVE this whole chat thread, by the way. Looks gorgeous. Very well thought out and put together. I'm kinda surprised, considering how fast this was done.
Thank you It's those quick reflexes of mine. Sometimes, they deliver. Had I more time, I'd have made a sting.

oh god then I can't be offering you anything other than Crystal Pepsi.

Thank you! Yes, I love Crystal Pepsi. They don't have it out now.

I'll be having something a little darker.
Eeeek!

So tell us a little more about your tutti feeling.
Well, I just went to the bathroom, so, ya know......

We're already a little familiar with your fruity.
A little too familiar.

Tutti is bit extra. What's extra in your life right now?
Um..... not the gum. Extra.

Um...… well, I gave you the idea for this thread and it looks great!

Really, though, not a lot interesting going on with me.

My real life is boring. Disastrously so. For the most part.

I am upset that your thread isn't being flooded with rep and replies already.

What's happened to Movie Forums?! I swear, it's quieter than it ever has been. That's why I worried that it was dying.

The only thing I can count on anymore, with this forum, is Cat_Sidhe and her rep that she gives me.

There's NOTHING else going on around here except her, as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you! Yes, I love Crystal Pepsi. They don't have it out now.
That's one of those mysterious American beasts. I've heard of it, never seen it. Like Twinkies, Ding Dongs and Ho Ho's.

Although... you qualify as all three.

Well, I just went to the bathroom, so, ya know......
Well, you are a regular.

Um..... not the gum. Extra.

Um...… well, I gave you the idea for this thread and it looks great!
Well, you are the inspiring type. The wind beneath wings!

no that's not a reference to a fart.

But on a more serious note regarding extras, a few forum members get quite confused by your constant deleting of posts, making threads look unintelligible. In fact, @Yoda just closed one a few minutes ago. What's your thought process when you delete?

Hey guys, long time listener first time caller.

I just always wanted to say that, carry on.
Hi Camo! Thanks for stopping by!

Hey guys, long time listener first time caller.

I just always wanted to say that, carry on.
Feel free to ask a question, Camo in Scotland. How's your internet connection faring now?

That's one of those mysterious American beasts. I've heard of it, never seen it. Like Twinkies, Ding Dongs and Ho Ho's.

Although... you qualify as all three.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But on a more serious note regarding extras, a few forum members get quite confused by your constant deleting of posts, making threads look unintelligible. In fact, @Yoda just closed one a few minutes ago. What's your thought process when you delete?
The same thought process I'm actually having right now -- What the HELL am I doing?!

What am I doing talking about myself on the internet? I know everybody does it these days, but..... I dunno. I guess I just like having my privacy. I get nervous and feel like I'm revealing too much about myself. That's how I feel these days. Gone are the days where I just didn't give a sh*t. But then things happen -- like me giving you the idea for this thread here. And telling you to interview me!

I am telling you.... I have a split personality. There are now two sides to me. A very serious side, and a joking/crazy guy who just does whatever random thing he wants to do. It's like Jerry Lewis and Eddie Murphy in those Nutty Professor movies.

Sexy Celebrity is nothing but Buddy Love, the alter-ego. The id.

Sexy Celebrity is Tyler Durden. The real me is the Narrator, Edward Norton.

Feel free to ask a question, Camo in Scotland. How's your internet connection faring now?
It wasn't my internet connection cat underscore sidhe, every other site was working fine it was this one specifically. Can't remember what Yoda said now but it's working again anyway.

Weird that i can get through so easily, thought the phoneline would be jammed by now.

I'm a little upset, but understanding, about Yoda closing that "Black MoFos" thread.

I think it was a good idea.... but..... it just didn't go anywhere, unfortunately. And then yes, I deleted a bunch of posts in it, like I always do. I was really hoping to hear from the black people who use Movie Forums. That's all I wanted to see -- their views about things.

But people take everything I do as a joke.

EXCEPT that "Are You Sorry You're White?" thread. I can't believe how that took off. But I did think it was an interesting, important subject for our time right now.

It wasn't my internet connection cat underscore sidhe, every other site was working fine it was this one specifically. Can't remember what Yoda said now but it's working again anyway.

Weird that i can get through so easily, thought the phoneline would be jammed by now.
This website was down last night for quite awhile. First time in awhile I'd seen it do that. I don't know when it came back online. I went to sleep.

The same thought process I'm actually having right now -- What the HELL am I doing?!

What am I doing talking about myself on the internet? I know everybody does it these days, but..... I dunno. I guess I just like having my privacy. I get nervous and feel like I'm revealing too much about myself. That's how I feel these days. Gone are the days where I just didn't give a sh*t. But then things happen -- like me giving you the idea for this thread here. And telling you to interview me!

I am telling you.... I have a split personality. There are now two sides to me. A very serious side, and a joking/crazy guy who just does whatever random thing he wants to do. It's like Jerry Lewis and Eddie Murphy in those Nutty Professor movies.

Sexy Celebrity is nothing but Buddy Love, the alter-ego. The id.

Sexy Celebrity is Tyler Durden. The real me is the Narrator, Edward Norton.
You've always struck us as the id. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn by speaking for the whole of MoFo, but sometimes, you do present as serious and at others, almost dadaist. Do you think it's a bad think to be split? Are they mutually exclusive, your two halves? Can you get them to work together?

I'm a little upset, but understanding, about Yoda closing that "Black MoFos" thread.

I think it was a good idea.... but..... it just didn't go anywhere, unfortunately. And then yes, I deleted a bunch of posts in it, like I always do. I was really hoping to hear from the black people who use Movie Forums. That's all I wanted to see -- their views about things.

But people take everything I do as a joke.

EXCEPT that "Are You Sorry You're White?" thread. I can't believe how that took off. But I did think it was an interesting, important subject for our time right now.
But wouldn't you consider taking risks a good thing, even if they fail. This is just a thread. I mean both that and things in life. Nothing ventured noting gained, as you saw by the latter thread you mentioned. The former, well, some things don't take off. C'est la vie, no?