Dessert Time

Tools    

I made this carrot cake ice cream yesterday.
http://www.mind-over-batter.com/froz...ake-ice-cream/

It is very decadent with the cream cheese frosting and crushed candied walnuts. I don't think I've ever had an ice cream with this much flavor before. You can smell and taste the spices from the carrot puree.

The best ice cream candy bar available is the Twix.
What sets it apart is the cookie crunch bits.

In second place is the snickers bar, which lacks the cookie crunch but has peanut butter flavored ice cream instead of vanilla.

Swiss Roles

This has to go to the HoHo.

The highest quality of the swiss roles, this is actually rolled chocolate cake.
If you peel off the hard outer shell you can literally unroll a hoho before you eat it.

Attempt this process with one of the cheaper brands and it will become immediately clear that HoHo is made with premium quality.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Does that ice cream have a true carrot cake flavor to it, or is it more of a spice-filled taste? I don't know if I am explaining that right. I know what I mean. I hope you do, too. As long as an ice cream maker isn't necessary to make this, I am all for trying it.

Also, I have not had the Twix ice cream bars yet. I think the Snickers bars are the best out there.

We need a description (comment directed to Scifi slob)

The best frozen, bake at home Lava Cake I've had is from trader joe's.

This one bakes into a really crunchy outer layer but still very moist cake. It's delectable.

Does that ice cream have a true carrot cake flavor to it, or is it more of a spice-filled taste? I don't know if I am explaining that right. I know what I mean. I hope you do, too. As long as an ice cream maker isn't necessary to make this, I am all for trying it.
You don't need an ice cream maker. It would probably turn out smoother if you churned it but I was tired at the end of all that and I just stuck the damn thing in the freezer

It tastes very much like carrot cake to me.

You don't need an ice cream maker. It would probably turn out smoother if you churned it but I was tired at the end of all that and I just stuck the damn thing in the freezer

It tastes very much like carrot cake to me.
That is good to hear. Both the fact that I don't need a maker and that it tastes like carrot cake. But I pretty much like anything that has a spicy taste to it.

These, though:
[IMG][/IMG]
I love these!! I was so happy when they were brought back. Unfortunately, I think they are smaller than they used to be.

Microwave Popcorn

Orville Movie Theatre Butter

Perfectly complemented with a coca-cola.
If you get the glass bottles from mexico they're made with real sugar instead of corn syrup.

Perfectly complemented with a coca-cola.
If you get the glass bottles from mexico they're made with real sugar instead of corn syrup.
I always see these in the grocery store. I am tempted, but I didn't really know what the difference would be. Now I should try one (especially because I really liked the Mountain Dew and Pepsi that they were making with sugar recently).

The single greatest thing I could ever drink:
The Shamrock Shake from McDonald's

The second greatest thing:
A Freeze from A&W. It is like half ice cream and half soda. They are fantastic. The "traditional" kind would be root beer, but I prefer the Mountain Dew (yes, I have tried all the soda flavors that they offer).