to die to save the girl.. ?

Tools    

the car in which were the guy with the girl, something heavy falls (either post, or any plate then, I do not remember). Girl loses consciousness, and the guy has to choose: either to raise the "column" and for some there medical reasons, he will die or not to raise, and then the girl dies. and he decides to pick it up, and dies. What is the movie? looking for a long time, and maybe even described the only ending

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
This is probably wrong, but it reminds me of the Disney cartoon of Hercules. The scene is similar, but there is no car and **SPOILER** he doesn't die.

what's wrong? where is your wildest guesses ?

Semper Fooey
Hey, genyav, we don't get them all. Apparently no one has a good guess unless it is a modern version of Samson and Delilah.

This won't help your search, but I had to comment that your thread title reminded me much of the Heros line "Save the cheerleader, save the world". So I started out my day with a smile

The butterfly effect 2 ??

someone write this movie The Five People You Meet in Heaven (TV 2004) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400435/
Trailer-

also one day it shows in my search..