Happy Birthday Tacitus!

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Aww, thanks everyone.

Being 35 years and 36 months (for the benefit of newer MoFos, I decided to rest when I turned 35 - don't believe the birthday tracker!) feels ok. I'm greyer than I was 12 months ago and decrepitude is advancing quicker than I would like but, hey, worse things happen at sea. Like drowning.

And big massive squid attacking life-rafts full of people who thought they were safe. And other stuff...

Mr T ... I like that. Lemme have a go at the lingo:

Excuse me, but you're not attempting to make me board an aeroplane are you? Foolish person!

Yeah, I've got it!

You ready? You look ready.
Holy crap, a birthday! Cut me a slice of cake, please.

Happy birthday!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sorry I am late I did start a birthday thread for you but it has disappeared so this is the best i can do this morning

Sorry -- all they had left at the bakery tonight.

Happy Birthday!

Here's a song for ya -- Hope I "Live to Tell" at your age!

Happy Birthday Tacitus!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

happy birthday tatty - hope it was (and is) great!

Happy Birthday Dave. I sure have enjoyed our talks over the last few years.

A belated Happy Birthday, Tacitus! I hope you had a great day. I would ask if you got drunk, but as you're Irish there's no reason why your birthday should be different to any other day. j/k

Hope you enjoyed it, mate!