Guilty Or Not Guilty

Tools    

Every man dies,but not every man really lives
**Guilty Or Not Guilty**, basically answer and ask !!

The object of this game is to ask a question, then someone answers it by saying **Guilty Or Not Guilty** Then leaves a new question for the next poster.

Have you ever deliberatly given a stranger wrong directions?

Are you *Guilty or not Guilty?

Guilty.

Have you ever been bailed on a bill in a pub/bar?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Guilty.

Have you ever looked at your cousin and thought... yeah, I'd do her.

Not guilty.

I hope PW is the next person to answer this one...

Have you ever stolen your neighbor's mail so you could take the cash out the Christmas cards?

Guilty. But I'd use the term "borrowed" instead of "stolen".

Have you ever been banned for life?

Guilty... but I was very young.
Sure you were. Hey, I believe you.

Guilty, they didn't follow through though. I went back several years later and none of the same people were there. No biggie.

Have you ever stolen a car?

Guilty. I had some interesting teen years and I swear every story is actually funny, and forgivable...to a point.

Did you ever think for once of the consequences of your actions?

Semper Fooey
Does animals count? I only ask that as clarification for others. I'm only a spectator from now on. You guys are creeping me out.

Not guilty.

Have you ever shoplifted and got caught?