Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

So easy

Was involved in the destruction of Transformers, Indiana Jones and one of my favorite films of all time Wall Street. Also starred in Disturbia which is a film based on the third greatest film of all time IMO Rear Window. My opinion might change if he puts himself in some more original films.

Tom Cruise

Physically, there's nothing wrong with him.
Mentally... *sigh*

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
At one time, I loved Val Kilmer and his choice of movie roles especially with the Doors. He nailed Jim Morrison to a tee but then he just lost it. Well gained weight and never went mainstream much after indie movies.

Just for a laugh...

Is white trash beautiful
Hayden Christensen worst Darth Vader ever. I hate watching his films. I watched awake and he was so bad he made me wanna puke in my mouth just a little.

For me it is a tie and guess what they are in a movie together

Adam and Jen

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I would like to thank everyone who played along in my theme There were some really interesting choices.

This pains me a little to have as an avatar, but Nic Cage is by far my least favorite actor of all time.

A pic from National Treasure one of my least favorite movies.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I can normally stomach Jerry Lewis, but no chance in the abysmal Which Way to the Front?

I would like to thank everyone who played along in my theme There were some really interesting choices.

This pains me a little to have as an avatar, but Nic Cage is by far my least favorite actor of all time.

A pic from National Treasure one of my least favorite movies.
This actually makes me kind of sad, but I do understand your choice.

Cage was, at one time, my favorite actor. He really does have talent, but he never shows it anymore. All he seems to make anymore are bad action movies and now even I don't like him much.

I don't know. I've never liked him. He was my first 'hate'. He has a very slappable face. Also , with one exception, I've never seen any sign of acting ability. I put his performance in Night Of The Hunter down to Charles Laughton's direction, the cinematography and the lighting. A bit like Joaquin Phoenix in Gladiator. I look at Mitchum as an earlier version of Ray Liotta.

I don't know. I've never liked him. He was my first 'hate'. He has a very slappable face. Also , with one exception, I've never seen any sign of acting ability. I put his performance in Night Of The Hunter down to Charles Laughton's direction, the cinematography and the lighting. A bit like Joaquin Phoenix in Gladiator. I look at Mitchum as an earlier version of Ray Liotta.

I dislike you.

I don't know. I've never liked him. He was my first 'hate'. He has a very slappable face.
But aren't slappable faces the most attractive? Kind of like pinchable bottoms.

Here, let's test this:

Slap your computer screen right where Robert Mitchum's face is. See if it does anything for you. See if it stirs feelings of hot sexual arousal. You might not really hate Robert Mitchum at all -- it might just be lust. Sealed off from consciousness LUST. It's how I figured out I was homosexual. I used to hate Jake Gyllenhaal, ya know? He had a slappable face, too. One night, I slapped his picture in an In Touch magazine for an hour until I had to go to the bathroom with it and relieve myself. I had channeled that much secret lust out of me and it forever changed me into the person I am today. This is a great way to get in touch with your own secret homosexuality. Anger = love.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I'm going to have to go with Matthew Lillard, every time I see him on screen, I just cringe.

I used to hate Matthew Lillard, too, although I like him a lot in one of my favorite movies - Scream. Sometimes, though, I think he's bizarrely attractive.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
in absence of a new theme im rockin a Charlie Sheen Av from Days gone by.

doing my part to help him fend off the Warlocks