MOFO Hall of Fame Voting- 2nd Induction

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Now that the first batch of inductees has been revealed, we can move on to voting for our 2nd class of inductions. I got about 32 people's votes for last years, and I'm looking to collect even more this year. As with the last time, you can vote for anybody who you think has made a valuable contribution to the history of movies/film etc.

The following people are already in our MOFO Hall of Fame and have no reason to be voted for:

-Katharine Hepburn
-Audrey Hepburn
-Marlon Brando
-Jack Nicholson
-Cary Grant
-Stanley Kubrick
-Alfred Hitchcock
- Orson Welles
-Steven Spielberg
-Clint Eastwood

other than that, everyone is fair game

Look forward to seeing everyone's votes and it will definitely be interesting to see who makes it this time around. Remember, each person can vote for 10 people. I would like to say that you should include at least 2 females on your ballot, but I won't necessarily make it a MUST.

Is there some kind of percentage-based thing? I ask because if it's just one iteration after another, and it's based on who gets the most votes, then after a few rounds the quality will have degraded quite a bit. If there's an objective standard (IE: each person must be on 75% of all the ballots submitted), it avoids this problem.

So Seagal has another shot
That he does.

To answer your question Yoda, I suppose we could employ something like this in the near future. For now I was thinking of just keeping it with straight up votes, if that's alright. I understand what you are saying, and I think at some point we could look into somehow nominating people first and then voting, but even something like that would be a bit difficult, because who is going to be perfect on nominating everyone who is deserving. It is a fairly difficult process to come up with, but I'm sure we can think of something.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Gene Hackman
Al Pacino
Bill Murray
Stan Winston
Dustin Hoffman
Meryl Streep
Johnny Depp
Denzel Washington
Shirley Mclane
Jack Lemmon

Charles Chaplin
Meryl Streep
Robert De Niro
Dustin Hoffman
Leonardo DiCaprio
Francis Ford Coppola
Paul Newman
Marilyn Monroe
James Cameron
Quentin Tarantino

Aren't these supposed to be via PM? Raul didn't specify in the initial post, but I think that was how it worked last time, so that there'd be a bit of surprise in the reveal.

Aren't these supposed to be via PM? Raul didn't specify in the initial post, but I think that was how it worked last time, so that there'd be a bit of surprise in the reveal.

I would prefer that they would be a PM, but the last time it was about 50/50. It honestly doesn't matter to me. Obviously, the more PM's there are, like you said, the more shock factor there is.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I'd pm mine, but there isn't much point by now. I pretty much just voted for all my people that didn't make it last time anyway.