Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
Boobs? I've got a big pair of boobs...

Johann von Goethe

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
boobs is the theme then?

ok well i would be remiss if i didn't celebrate the great Canadian Thespian Shannon Tweed.

Her movies allowed Convenience Stores to stock an Aternative to Ninja Movies back in the VHS era.

It really is quite a work of art -- Jack posing all stretched out with his boobs on display, a wavey, watery background and that tasty looking footlong which he is just beginning to munch.

I wonder what that lump is beside his armpit, though....

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
No, the theme hasn't been set, but I'm sure you guys already know that. I'll rep you later if this thing mutates into the actual theme.

I am disgusted by that Jack Nicholson avatar now, so I switched to something more comfortable.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
oh darn, and i just figured out what that thing was by his armpit.

meanwhile i can barely make out the steeler tatt on jake.

meanwhile i can barely make out the steeler tatt on jake.
*sigh*

I didn't know God could get drunk and do something so stupid. (please... somebody respond to this with a joke... I'm too tired to think of one.)

Although the tattoo is very sexy on him, I still think... WTF, Jake?

It's more random than Random House.

A body like that... and he puts a football helmet, three star-like things and "Steelers" above his bodacious buttocks. *sigh*

I would say it's a free week since Genesis Pig never showed up and Destiny wasn't around to enforce. Someone after Genesis Pig wanna go? It would be a short week, though. I say wait till Saturday (y'all can stare at my Jake avatar longer.)

I'm ready for a theme. Dexter, pick something and we'll extend you to next week and when the week (7 days from now) is over, either they can continue your theme or do whatever they want. Then the next person can go on Saturday the 12th.