Happy Birthday Christine

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday my dear!

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one!

aww thanks everyone

nice pics too! and aww Tatty that music brings a tear to me eye as you well know!

Lovely pic of the Avon Gorge there Mark, very atmospheric. Funny too I finished watching the Godfather trilogy last night - it was on tv over the new year. First two are still amazing but it's been ages since I saw the third one and had forgotten quite how bad it actually was

hugs to all
x

haha yes I am a day older than you so watch yerself

(I wish)
(I think today I'd better graduate from thirty several to forty several )

aww thanks Chris, I appreciate that comment
I have some more dvds lined up but haven't had much time what with family staying over Xmas, but will get round to some more reviews soon.

Happy Birthday Christine!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Happy(late)Birthday, Christine from me and Julesee!!! Thank you for being a wonderful friend with advice I do listen to.