I can not remember the name of the movie with elements of mysticism !??

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
that is an excellent movie.

i got the dvd for christmas.

where ? give me too
don't be greedy

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
im kidding. that is possibly the worst set of clues i have ever seen.

An army of Sherpa guides coudn't help you.

i'm not

An army of Sherpa guides coudn't help you.
What is this ?

Semper Fooey
Forget about that movie, genyav. Sniper just confirmed you found his haunted house movie, but he said it wasn't good as he remembered it. This movie probably sucks, too.

This movie probably sucks, too.
do not rush to conclusions..

by the way some days ago I've watched(first) this movie "It's a Wonderful Life" 1946

Unregistered Illegal User
It's a Wonderful Life has a telekinetic randy girl moving boats and closing doors ? Which version is that ?

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

It's a Wonderful Life has a telekinetic randy girl moving boats and closing doors ? Which version is that ?
i don't know movie with title It's a Wonderful Life and with telekinetic..!!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Damn, PN, you just got me dizzy and I fell down and went boom.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Semper Fooey
I believe this is David Cronenberg's It's a Telekinetic Life where Clarence (Dennis Hopper) tries to talk Mary (Sissy Spacek) out of exploding her own head. She does it anyway.

I believe this is David Cronenberg's It's a Telekinetic Life where Clarence (Dennis Hopper) tries to talk Mary (Sissy Spacek) out of exploding her own head. She does it anyway.
is it old movie ? where is link IMDB ?

It is all in good fun people are not being nasty they are just playing around No malice intended

may be not bad suggestion but i watched all part in youtube i didn't find my search episodes and with telekinesis..

Happy New Year from Philly!
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
I agree more could not.