🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Which episode is this from?

"It may be the last action you'll ever take, Mister Spock, but it was all human."
I don't remember the exact words but it sounds like it's from The Galileo Seven?

I need my fellow Star Trek fans help! Please

I'm trying to find a desktop image for my PC. I wanted something from one of the Star Trek shows or movies. I don't want people or ships in it. I was thinking of something like the Mutura Nebula from Wrath of Khan, which I did use for my logon splash screen, but I need another cool Star Trek image of a nebula or something spacial like that for my desktop. Any ideas?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.

I'm trying to find a desktop image for my PC. I wanted something from one of the Star Trek shows or movies. I don't want people or ships in it. I was thinking of something like the Mutura Nebula from Wrath of Khan, which I did use for my logon splash screen, but I need another cool Star Trek image of a nebula or something spacial like that for my desktop. Any ideas?
Something like this? It's not from Star Trek, but it's a nebula.

I've used Google images for many years when I'm looking for a specific image. I'm not sure if you're looking for an actual screenshot from a show or movie, or a something from Hubble.

Thanks...I'm looking for something that was actually in Star Trek. I know there's lot of cools ST scenes in space of nebulas, spacial anomalies but I haven't found many screens shots that I liked by searching.

Thanks...I'm looking for something that was actually in Star Trek. I know there's lot of cools ST scenes in space of nebulas, spacial anomalies but I haven't found many screens shots that I liked by searching.
I can't recall anything from the original series that had any nebulas. The graphics weren't very good in the sixties, unless you'd settle from something shown in the remastered versions.

I just seen him in Deep Space Nine reprising his role as a Klingon from the Original Series. I believe he was a Klingon on The Trouble With Tribbles, but better known as Trelane (sp?) on The Squire of Gothos. He made a much better young Q than a Klingon

I just seen him in Deep Space Nine reprising his role as a Klingon from the Original Series. I believe he was a Klingon on The Trouble With Tribbles, but better known as Trelane (sp?) on The Squire of Gothos. He made a much better young Q than a Klingon
Correct!

Hip Hip Hurrah.

Tally Ho!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I think most of the space scenes in Star Trek have at least one ship in it, but if I remember correctly, I think there's a nice scene with the Galactic Barrier in the episode "By Any Other Name".

But IMO, there haven't been any space scenes in Star Trek that were nicer than the Mutura Nebula from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

1st one is pretty cool of the galactic barrier, and so is the genesis cave, thanks for all of them. I'm on a dressing up my old W7 machine...I agree I haven't found anything as nice as the Mutura Nebula.

The U.S.S. Enterprise has been miniaturized again.

Judging by the pollution content of the atmosphere, I do believe they have arrived at the latter half of the 20th century.

https://www.startrek.com/news/the-en...he-smithsonian

It's Captain Kirk's ship.

Whit Bissel, I know him as I spot him all the time in old movies. He was the lead scientist along with Lee Meriwether in The Time Tunnel. However I don't remember him being in Star Trek.

Whit Bissel, I know him as I spot him all the time in old movies. He was the lead scientist along with Lee Meriwether in The Time Tunnel. However I don't remember him being in Star Trek.
Well, you got his name right. Maybe Gbg will get the rest.