Film that has a "living statue"

Tools    

I remember seeing the beginning of this movie. That is, I am pretty sure that the scene I saw was at the beginning.

A character who I assume is the main character (at least a major character) works as a "living statue". She is female. And she performs her "living statue" topless. She is covered in white to look like a marble statue. I think there are several moments of the camera just showing her standing completely still as her statue.

I do not even remember what language this film was in. Live action, contemporary urban setting (but I can't remember what city).

I don't think she has a topless scene but Penelope Cruz works as a living statue, with her face painted in white, in Abre los ojos / Open your Eyes (by Amenabar).

This is probably wrong, but I remember something like that in a murder mystery. She sees something across the street. Maybe an Italian Giallo movie?

I am still looking.
I haven't been able to find a clip that shows Penelope Cruz as a living statue, can anyone direct me?
It wouldn't be "The Draughtsman's Contract" because it was a female living statue.

You can see her in that clip :

Thanks, but that is not it. (Unless this is a later scene from the same movie)

In the scene I remember the living statue looked like an ancient Greek or Roman statue. Completely white. And, like an old statue, partially naked.

Something similar: One Touch of Venus - 1948, with Ava Gardner. Also remade as a 1955 TV movie.

Nope, that is not it either.
The film I am thinking of was in color, and the character was definitely a performer who played a living statue, like a street performer or performance artist.
I am pretty sure, but not completely sure, that the film was in a non-English language. And I think set in a non-English speaking country.
Although the actress wasn't completely naked, and covered with paint, she still was showing too much for a 1948 or 1955 American movie.
(And weren't these two movies the basis for a similar movie with Vanna White as Venus? (That's not it either, before it is suggested!))