mistress try to

Tools    

Hello,
I remember seeing a few scenes from a movie. I don't know exactly the theme of the movie.

Vaguely i remember that:
- there is a housekeeper or aunt, i think the actress played a detective in a series, that keeps things tidy in a mansion.
- at a certain point, in the house appears another lady, younger one. She moves in probably to help or to take care of the kids. The owner of the house, a 40yr old married man falls in love with the new lady and cheats on his wife.

What i clearly remember about the young lady:
- she teases the guy all the time. At a certain point, the lady bends over a pool table and the guy goes behind and makes love to her. Later in the movie, the guy said he does not have feelings for her and the lady yells and cries: `Then why did you f.... me?
- she tries to kill the older one by making her falling down on the cellars stairs. She ties some nylon string across the steps
- at a certain point, the guy throws her from the window and he is relieved that he killed her.But when he wants to show the body to others, she is gone...

Possibly Diabolique. There are two versions.

Thank you. It is close, but not this one. I will try to remember more details...