Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

They're both good choices, but I was completely unaware of this lady. Wow. Absolutely stunning.
It was hard choosing one shot from that shoot cause they were almost all stunning pics.
Only 'discovered' her recently as well, Barbara Palvin.

It was hard choosing one shot from that shoot cause they were almost all stunning pics.
Only 'discovered' her recently as well, Barbara Palvin.
Staying Hungarian, I like Eniko Mihalik.

Beauty, don't think I would survive a trip to Hungary lol..

There are worse ways to go, that's for sure.

Near the top of my all-time favorite beauties list! Katharine Ross was beautiful and an excellent actress. I shouldn't have said "was" because I saw a recent picture of her online and she still looks fine, even at age 79! She was in a movie released in April of this year called "Attachments." So, it's great she's still working.

Stephanie Corneliussen

Near the top of my all-time favorite beauties list! Katharine Ross was beautiful and an excellent actress. I shouldn't have said "was" because I saw a recent picture of her online and she still looks fine, even at age 79! She was in a movie released in April of this year called "Attachments." So, it's great she's still working.

Fell in love with Katharine Ross ever since I saw The Graduate. I like her voice too if that makes any sense. I wonder about that movie, Attachments. According to IMDB, it was released in April yet has no ratings or reviews. No trailer. Barely any webpages mentioning it. I'll see if I can find a video.

Staying Hungarian, I like Eniko Mihalik.
I can't invoke a favourite without a photo:

…Visit Hungary.