Happy Birthday lenslady!

Tools    

Happy birthday, Lenslady. I see someone has already made you a lovely cake, but you can't have too much cake, can you?

I hope you're having a lovely day.

Thanks to all for your birthday greetings! Heh heh my birthday is actually tomorrow (8/18) but it's never too soon to start celebrating.
Thanks to @John-Connor , don't know how you did it, but you found a cake enrobed in my fave candies lol. I thank you for your kind words @mattiasflgrtll6 And the 'toast' was great. . @honeykid, You're right on the money - one certainly can NEVER have too much cake. So I' m starting on the first cake today, and having yours on my actual bday tomorrow. Hey this birthday windfall is working out great , and as I recall, when you have cake on your birthday(s) there are no calories in them. . 😀
Omg @Citizen Rules - this is terrific - adorable and funny - you remembered my raccoon photo and my love of cats. Perfect pic.

@Yoda , you know how I love this place, and your words just make me smile from ear to ear.
And thanks to @mark f - I got a great big kick out of the singing minions and the clip from a fave movie.

Thanks all - You Mofo guyz are the best!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Happy Birthday to arguably one of sweetest MoFo's around.

This is me after you give me a piece of Burfday cake. Thank you for accepting me and my issues

Had a very nice birthday , then came back to see two more lovely greetings from two more lovely mofos.

Thank you for the cute , warm and fuzzy card @gbgoodies. Your cards always make me smile and this one surely made my smile a mile wide.

I always get a kick out of following your lively and uber- witty posts on shoutbox, @doubledenim Thank you for the birthday greeting, and don't worry, - if you want to indulge in something other than cake- well why not have a donut...or two....or three (save one for me ) .

Thanks @cat_sidhe, and it's always good to see you on mofo.

Hi @nebbit - Thanks for the greetings from down under...,.and for the guy with the smile.