I'm going to be a father.

Tools    

Apologies for going off-topic, but I had no idea how really beautiful storks are.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
'Grats on the alt baby TUS!
Jesus Christ, they made a sequel! Huh?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Congratulations, @TheUsualSuspect.

I’m jealous that I can’t have your baby. I think I’m going to have to install a uterus or something to do that. I’ll ask Kendra (@John McClane) for help on getting set up.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I’m jealous that I can’t have your baby..
@TheUsualSuspect: the moment the baby is born, you have to set up a lot of booby traps around the cradle, because something's telling me Jase will be always lurking around.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Miles Hunter Layden

June 8th, 2019

6lbs 8oz

Suspect's Reviews

Congrats - I see he's already learning how to give the middle finger ..... gonna be a feisty one I reckon

A system of cells interlinked
Woah!!

Congrats!

You ready? You look ready.
Why you all up in my business, yo? I just wanna sleep!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza