NETFLIX MAY BE CRUSHED in 175 days...

Tools    

Disney Bought all of Hulu and they can have it but I doubt anime shows will stay with Hulu and Netflix could pick up allot more dubbed anime. Disney has lots of pressure really on them . There original tv show content needs to hit well. Remember when all the rage was the disney channel and everyone wanted it on cable that had kids and now disney channel sucks.

I don't actually wear pants.
I doubt it. Sure, Netflix won't have Disney's output, but there are plenty of other movies and shows worth watching on Netflix. I also hope they keep DVD, since I use that for the ones not available on streaming. I don't really see a need for me to get the Disney streaming service, since I don't really watch what they'd put there. I also don't really need a fourth streaming service. I'm perfectly happy with what I have.

I don't actually wear pants.
Disney Bought all of Hulu and they can have it but I doubt anime shows will stay with Hulu and Netflix could pick up allot more dubbed anime. Disney has lots of pressure really on them . There original tv show content needs to hit well. Remember when all the rage was the disney channel and everyone wanted it on cable that had kids and now disney channel sucks.
Disney Channel has always sucked, especially since it's sexist garbage.

And it's "a lot", not "allot".

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I still don't see this happening.

If it's about quantity, why hasn't YouTube crushed Netflix already?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
I still don't see this happening.
This. Especially not with them picking up Eva.

Yeah, Netflix isn't gonna get smooshed by this. I'm more curious about what happens if and when they have to scale back on pouring insane amounts of money into content creation, which is something they've been doing in anticipation of exactly this kind of thing.

Yeah, Netflix isn't gonna get smooshed by this. I'm more curious about what happens if and when they have to scale back on pouring insane amounts of money into content creation, which is something they've been doing in anticipation of exactly this kind of thing.
Yeah, they'll have to eventually. They're spending/borrowing more than they're taking in. The only entity that can get away with that is the Federal government..

Some that I found: American Vandal, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, The Punisher.
There are few that ended after three seasons.

The core thinking of Netflix seems to be less episodes per season and two or three seasons for a series. They don't want to deal with renewal of contracts of writers or actors, as the demands rise after that.

Also point to note, I found this piece after it was retweeted by Vikramaditya Motwane, the director of Netflix's Sacred Games, which will release its second season next month. His movie Trapped was initially exclusive only for Netflix.

Netflix woes continue:

"The Cold, Hard Math Says Netflix Could Crash 70%"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephenmcbride1/2019/08/06/the-cold-hard-math-tells-netflix-could-crash-70/#3640081e1246

Amazon which i have as well and I have Hulu on a free trial bases. I have Netflix or rather another member of the house hold has it. Netflix big turn off really. Amazon has lots of classic tv shows. I think Netflix misses the boat on not having like The Waltons or In The Heat of The Night or The A Team. Lots of people watch reruns.

I feel like they saw this coming years ago. With their success with streaming they had to realize all these companies were going take back their properties eventually for their own streaming purposes. That's why they started producing their own original entertainment. If they can get people like Scorsese to make movies with them they will be fine. Plus they seem like the go to for stand up comics now. They are going take a hit for sure but I think they started to get out in front of this for the most part.

They will especially be fine if they keep revolutionize the theater business and how movies get distributed out of the gate.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Some that I found: American Vandal, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, The Punisher.
There are few that ended after three seasons.

The core thinking of Netflix seems to be less episodes per season and two or three seasons for a series. They don't want to deal with renewal of contracts of writers or actors, as the demands rise after that.

Also point to note, I found this piece after it was retweeted by Vikramaditya Motwane, the director of Netflix's Sacred Games, which will release its second season next month. His movie Trapped was initially exclusive only for Netflix.
Those were all cancelled because they wanted to focus on in house shows. They do not own any of the ones you just listed.

But then they do stupid stuff like cancelling Santa Clarita Diet, which fits the 3 season model.

Disney just announced their bundle of Disney +, Hulu and ESPN + for $12.99

The catch it, ESPN is useless and Hulu comes with ads. They will not bundle an ad free hulu, they want you to spend more to get that one, separate.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm already paying about that munch for the ad-less Hulu, so there's a decent chance I'll basically say "yeah, gimme ads" in exchange for Disney+ and ESPN+. Hmmmm.

Hulu is my least favorite streaming thing. They have tones on anime dubs which i love but Hulu takes for ever to find there shows and to be honest Amazon and Netflix has allot more home made content that seems better then the shows on there network places that get releases. I think Amazon will be a major thorn in Hulu and Netflix. Disney Plus is not having all the disney brand content with its launch. They are banking on Star Wars and Marvel shows but if are into disney you want the disney library out the gate but really have to wait for lots of there content.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Netflix have signed D and D with a rumoured 9 figure deal to produce shows and movies.

The head of Netflix says he is delighted to welcome these "master storytellers".........

Great job shooting yourself in the foot Netflix!

Amazon dodged the bullet then so they wont get into the LOTR series after Thrones D and D comes with a red flag in can start a series if have the material but cannot finish said series on their own. Even with Guidlines from the writer.