Top Whatever Musical Artists

Tools    

Mmmm sound nice. Just send my own top 10 right?
Yeah. Whose top ten would you send other than your own? haha.

Just your ten favourites, still got plenty of time i'm not going to start asking for lists until October.

9 Lists so far. Six qualified i think.

Most of mine won't qualify.
You might be surprised. Honestly that's my biggest fear with this; people agreeing on enough for an actual countdown. I feel that people's music taste (particularly on a visual media forum) are going to be more eclectic than their movie and tv show taste. Just hope like the Metal fans and Jazz fans or whatever come together and we end up with a Countdown.

Mmmm sound nice. Just send my own top 10 right?
Yeah. Whose top ten would you send other than your own? haha.

Just your ten favourites, still got plenty of time i'm not going to start asking for lists until October.

9 Lists so far. Six qualified i think.
haha i shouldnt ask that obvious
How it count to be qualified?

haha i shouldnt ask that obvious
How it count to be qualified?
At least 10 Points and on at least 2 Lists. 10 Points is the amount someone's #1 gets and i think it's better that everything on the Countdown gets at least two votes.

I post all of the ones that get 1 points, 2 points, etc up to the ones that got 10 points and 1 vote as well.

still vague by countdown stuff and i already foreshadow this too lol
You, definitely. But if it were a top 25 we might have been a plus for each other. I ike a crazy Japanese thing or two.

Every one of your choices will get the spotlight, although if it's not on the Countdown it's basically a participation trophy
now i get it
Think i'd seen one or two countdown here briefly before

You, definitely. But if it were a top 25 we might have been a plus for each other. I ike a crazy Japanese thing or two.
Haha yeah at least it worth mention
Got that feel , Japan probably take 1/4~1/3 of mine taste, probably

Just quick draft it in my notepad, it was all band lol. I think some need sit and lay properly, most of the time i like one artist but per one album only

We've had a list with a significant amount of foreign bands/singers. Won't say which Country or what but maybe others will be a fan of them, so just go with whatever you like.

Haha yeah at least it worth mention
Got that feel , Japan probably take 1/4~1/3 of mine taste, probably

Just quick draft it in my notepad, it was all band lol. I think some need sit and lay properly, most of the time i like one artist but per one album only
Omg I killed all solo artists off my list. It's hard enough all genres competing

TELL YOU WHAT, one day, you and I get motherless on the net and play CRAZY JAPANESE MUSIC at one another and Yoda can temp ban us for disturbing the peace and it would all be fin times.

TELL YOU WHAT, one day, you and I get motherless on the net and play CRAZY JAPANESE MUSIC at one another and Yoda can temp ban us for disturbing the peace and it would all be fin times.
it will, haha. Beware mofos xD

Weird the list i have from you has Westlife in all ten places.
Complete bollox - Boyzone >>>>>> Westlife