Actors You Dislike

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I usually hate Adam Sandler's movies, but I'm probably the only person in the world who loved his movie Pixels.

That's probably because I posted it. That was one of my song entries here.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=47374

I didn't win.
More bizarre than that. Sorry I missed your post, but I viewed it on YouTube totally unrelated to any MoFo references! Weird coincidence.
(Congrats on winning the Silver!)

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Oh...oh...oh...all this Kirsten Dunst talk

Here, this might change your mind about her.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU&app=desktop
AWW GAWD!!!!!!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
It's not that. It's not an uppityness (is that a word? I think I just made it up) because I think she comes across as quite grounded. It's just something about her acting style, not her as a person. When I watch an actor act I want to forget the actor and just see the character, if you know what I mean. To me she always feels the same with her portrayals.
I know. I can't shake the "Mary Jane is feeling a bit of SpiderPeterHarrycryingbecausereasons today" mood about Dunst either.

Naomie Harris. Probably more so after seeing her on the Baftas last night. She came across like she thought everything that happened on the stage was a curiosity.

Legend in my own mind
Vin Diesel
I simply don't get it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I know. I can't shake the "Mary Jane is feeling a bit of SpiderPeterHarrycryingbecausereasons today" mood about Dunst either.

LOL, Dev!!! I get it. That description is hilarious.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Tom Green...nuff said...he was the worst thing about Charlie's Angels (Starfish?) and I need not say anything more about Freddy Got Fingered.

He was great in Boiler Room.

Legend in my own mind
I kinda liked him in Boiler Room and XXX
I honestly think that I am a better actor.

He probably does have a better voice though and a slightly better physique.

It's his voice women swoon for. Sort of vibrates in our ovaries.

He'[s also a very good screen kisser. Sorry lads, but it doesnt matter how crap an actor is, we ladies cant see it if his voice can make us faint and he has perfected the art of kissing.

I just think he's a really fun action guy.

There was a similar thread on this topic. Anywho...I'll go with Pauly Shore, Russell Brand, and others that have already been mentioned (Nicolas Cage, Mark Wahlberg, Vin Diesel)