Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Alexa PenaVega - Age 6 in Little Giants

Today, with husband Carlos

Devon Sawa

The years have definitely been good to Devon Sawa

I' ll say. Very nice.

How could we not forget Alex Vincent, the original Andy Barclay (Child's Play 2 and then Cult of Chucky)

any good, FGG?

He looks so grown up now it makes me think Sixth Sense couldnt possibly have been so long ago. I thought he was so good in that movie for kid that age and wonder what his acting is like now.
Osment also had a significant supporting role in Entourage The Movie

Here's one: Michael J. O'Laskey II would replace Max Elliot Slade as Jeff "Colt" Douglas in 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain, the final installment of the family martial arts film series in 1998. He even played young Rocky DeSantos on the spinoff Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers.

A martial artist himself, Michael today is a MMA fighter, with the nickname "Cold Steel". He competes for an indie promotion.

Ted Jan "TJ" Roberts was a child actor who got his start on an episode of Married with Children. A junior martial arts champion, he would be discovered by indie filmmakers Joseph Merhi and Richard Pepin, who cast the young star in their Magic Kid films. He would go on to appear in A Dangerous Place, The Power Within and Tiger Heart. He would gain fame amongst kids when he starred as Prince Dex, the lead of Saban's Masked Rider series, an adaptation of Kamen Rider Black RX (a Japanese hit series).

In 2008, a now grown-up Roberts appeared in the film Milk opposite Sean Penn. Here is TJ Roberts today.

Brandon Call (Step by Step, Blind Fury)

Christopher Castile (Step by Step)

Josh Byrne (Step by Step)

I wonder what happened to Humberto Ortiz, the little boy from Three Amigos and Kickboxer 2: The Road Back to name a few. Last heard, in 2002, he was working in a garage in San Francisco.

Michael Oliver, who played the precocious Junior in the first two theatrical Problem Child movies and Ivyann Schwan of Parenthood and Problem Child 2

@zenderella Loved 'Little Rascals'!

Too lazy to find photos so I'll just list them out (from the first time I saw them);

1. Hillary Duff - Lizzie McGuire
2. Lindsay Lohan - Parent Trap
3. Olsen Twins - Switching Goals
4. McCaullay Culkin - Home Alone
5. Devon Sawa - Little Giants

Luke Carberry, who played Harry, Jaden Smith's neighbor in The Karate Kid. He got the role because he actually was living in China at the time of the film's release.