MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2019 Season

Tools    

Barring Yamamoto being sent back down or Rich Hill going on the DL (I prefer saying DL over IL) I cant see any moves or trades which will reverse my downward spiral. My best bet is to wait it out and just .....gulp!..be patient.

Where is Blake Snell? Who is Blake Snell? Sounds like a made up name to me.

Where is Blake Snell? Who is Blake Snell? Sounds like a made up name to me.
He's too predictable. He always throws the curveball for the third strike every-single-time.

Jordan Hicks has a torn UCL, and that usually means Tommy John surgery. Prospective pitchers to inherit the 9th inning duties are Andrew Miller, Carlos Martinez, and John Gant.

So Tim has Miller, SedLem has Gant, and I grabbed Martinez AND Giovanny Gallegos for safe measure. GG actually has closer like numbers, but who knows which one is the golden ticket*

* Willy Wonka reference.

Heh. I'm in another league, had to decide been playing someone or Dozier. I sit Dozier, he has only one hit but its a grand slam.

Today I play Dozier, narrowly sit Dahl. Dahl hits a grand slam.

Stanton right back on the DL, they're saying probably until August. And Glasnow had a setback, same thing. Wow. MVP candidate and early Cy Young candidate, poof, gone.

A system of cells interlinked
Gimp boy Mikey has joined the Angels...Hopefully he gets back in shape soon!

Jose Ramirez sighting. Which is nice since a quarter of my team just got dled. Ack... the roiders are in danger of falling into the 70's with rest of the unwashed. I didn't want to do this but I'm desperate. I just found some of those great German roids. You know, the ones that made their chicks look like dudes? Yeah baby! I love the internet. You really can find anything.

C'mon, it's the Fourth of July. Worst time for German roids.

Just rub hot dogs and dirt on it.
Jack Doyle approves of this post.