How Old Are You??

Tools    

Im 15, almost 16. I live in london with Pigsnie. Hes snoring on the couch wiv a cold. I made him an omelet but it was runny. he ate it anyway.

im 19 in october but why do i feel as though my life if flashing before my eyes? must be those damn drugs i took an hour ago (did i just say that out loud? ****!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm representin'25.I like this thread I was starting to feel like a senior citizen.Now I know I'm not even the oldest...YES!

A system of cells interlinked
*Bump*

32.....33 this October

im only turning 15 in a few months

Originally Posted by Yoda
I'll be 20 in a little less than a month.

I know. I'm scared, too.

Squeeze every drop out of your teens homie

its a dog eat dog world
22, 23 in november

You ready? You look ready.
I'm 15 and good looking.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

37.....will be 38 later this month, It will be fun to finally have my age and IQ match again like it did when I was 18.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I'm 38 and I have to say... there's a lot of us in our 30's here and none of us (so far) seem crazy. That's a contrast to *cough* other boards I've seen. I could get used to this.

Originally Posted by 7thson
37.....will be 38 later this month, It will be fun to finally have my age and IQ match again like it did when I was 18.

I am 15 and a half in 10 days...i can't get my permit until November though
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
I'm 38 and I have to say... there's a lot of us in our 30's here and none of us (so far) seem crazy. That's a contrast to *cough* other boards I've seen. I could get used to this.
Oh, I'm crazy alright....