How Old Are You??

Tools    

Welcome, Matty boy!

Nope Kielle Im 7 days yougner than you, Im 15 on sept 18

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm reeeeeal old -- almost as old as MFalakalawalaein, or however he spells it.

I jes' turned the big 4-0 in May. Every time you hear news retrospectives about the space program, and you see the part about the day Alan Shepard went up as the first American in space, remember my birthday. My mom watched that broadcast from her hospital room -- on the day I was born.

The worst part is watching those anniversary-type news segments about it, when they talk about it like it was ancient history. ("Forty years ago today, back in the dark ages, Alan Shepard blah blah blah.....")

Geez, hand me the Depends and the Dentu-creme, will ya? It's official.

I saw a DEPENDS once . . . like giant quilted panties

oh darn! but i am still the youngest film buff i know of. TWTwannabe, where are you from? you may be someone i know without knowing it.

Youngest film buff, eh? WHat's your favorite American movie?
Favorite foreign?

Kielle
I'm from western Pa. Weee doggies.

ok so you not only live nowhere near me, but you also live in a different country. you are definetly no one i know. my fave foreign movie, i'd have to go for 'cinema paradiso', or 'Das Boot' as for american movies, there are just too many to pick a favourite.there you go Steve N!

I just became an 18-year-old on June 9. I immediately went out and got my own checking account. Awesome. Until I have bills to pay...

OH and for PiGSNIE:

No Jesuit's ever going to become the POPE!?!?! It's hard enough for those Relegated Ones to even get to become a bishop?!?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
16 today. Happy Birthday to me!!

Im 14 and single(more like desprate)

Hi everyone I am 15 next May and I love films

Originally posted by Kyra
Im 14 and single(more like desprate)
and getting more desperate every day. but a belated happy birthday from me too OG! what did you get?

Happy birthday to OG, happy birthday to OG, happy BIRTHDAY to Ogle, happy birthday to OG!!!!! and plenty mooooore!!!!
thank you.

Plite

Yah, what presents did you get,inquiring minds wanna know!!!!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Well why thank you for the kind words. I got money. And Money is all I want right now. So please feel free to send me money. It is always welcome.