The most IMMORTAL line ever!

Tools    

"How do you like your coffee?"
"Black. Just like my men."
-the 8-year-old in AIRPLANE!

• "We're in a tight spot!" - George Clooney, O Brother Where Art Thou
  • "I tried to stand up and fly straight, but it wudn't easy with that sumb*tch Reagan in The White House" -- Nicholas Cage, Raising Arizona, and funny, despite my admiration of Reagan.
  • "No...NO." - Harrison Ford, Air Force One.
  • "You kids with your Dan Fogelberg, Zima, hoola-hoops and Pac-Man video games..." - Ernest Borgnine, Baseketball (hilarious movie).

The Adventure Starts Here!
Dan Fogelberg!?? LOLOLOL!

Hey, TWT, if you're gonna run a movie site, you have to learn that Nicolas Cage spells his first name with no "h" in it. Weird factoid of the day.

Dan Fogelberg....[shaking head].....LOLOLOL....

Linda (who owns a few old Dan Fogelberg albums, thankyouverymuch)

Here's a deliciously cruel one, from Full Metal Jacket:

Joker: "How can you shoot women and children?"

Crazy Machine Gunner: "Easy. Don't lead them as much"

I thought Baseketball was stupid. But your other choices are right on target, Raising Arizona in particular.

"AAAAYYYYYYY!!!" - The Fonz

"Show Me the Money" - Jerry McGuire

"Eat My Shorts" - Bart Simpson

"Hey,Hey,Hey" - Fat Albert

"Don't Get me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry - David Banner

"How about a nice, greasy , pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?" - Chet in Wierd Science

"Stifle Yourself" - Archie Bunker

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
My date's a flute toting band dork how's that? - American
Pie

You're a daisy if ya do - Val Kilmer, Tombstone

..And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger and you will know that my name is the Lord... - Taken from the Bible, quoted by Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Russel Crowe, Gladiator

The new phone books are here, the new phone books are here..finally I'm gonna be somebody...things are gonna start happening to me now! - Steve Martin, The Jerk

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

"I'ma get a couple heavy pipe-hittin' n-ggas to go to work on the holmes here...with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I'ma get medieval on your a-s."

Spoken by the one, the only, Marcellus Wallace (Ving Rhames) in Pulp Fiction

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Basketball is one of the funniest movies ever made. I don't get that quote though, Steve.
When you shoot something thats moving, you have to shoot just ahead of it, to give it time to reach the bullet. Since women and children would be slower, you wouldn't lead as much. Man I play too many computer games...

Thats actually a pretty fun line in that movie.
[Edited by OG- on 07-14-2001]

Whoa! Very corrupt idea of what's funny!

Not so much love this time,

Jozie

I find that I like dark humor. What can I say?

"I'm your huckleberry." - Val Kilmer in Tombstone

"You're not supposed to wear a tie that sticks out and accentuates your ears. You're supposed to wear a tie that sticks down. To accentuate the genitals."

- the old doctor, STATE AND MAIN

"We're your fathers!" Robin Willims in Fathers' Day
"You really don't know who you are, do you?" Stinky Pete to Woody in Toy Story 2

I like your beans!

twtcommish, am i going to sound completely devoid of knowledge if i ask what thats from, its bothering me now.