The most IMMORTAL line ever!

Tools    

I had to edit your post: please refrain from using certain swear words if possible. I'd also rather you change your username. I don't know if anyone will be upset by it, but I'd certainly prefer it. Please email me with an alternative -- I can change it for you easily.

Also, your signature should suffice -- as you'll notice, your signature appears once. The first time in your actual post, and the other as part of your signature.

Sorry for the late reply TWT, but I noticed you talked about Brain Donors... I don't know if you've noticed before, but that is definately one of my favorite movies. The swan lake scene where John Tutoro goes hunting almost killed me. My buddy and I woke my wife up at 2 or 3 in the morning we were laughing so hard

I love Brain Donors. It's hillarious. I don't know if I have a favorite scene or not. John Tuttoro (I butchered that, I know) is perfectly cast as a modern-day Groucho Marx.

The Adventure Starts Here!
It's "Turturro," TWT. Oh, and it's "hilarious," too. I think you keep misspelling it to match the George Grant book about Hillary Clinton called "Hillarious!"

Then again, maybe you just can't spell.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Clint Eastwood in Sudden Impact (Dirty Harry IV)

Hey, you guys see top stuff. Grouch's IT!

Love,

Jozie

"Heeeeeeeere's Johnny!"

It's not immortal, but it ought to be (hey, maybe it will be eventually): "The scariest thing is not knowing your place in the world." - Unbreakable.

These aren't immortal per se, but they're some of my favorites.

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" -Al Pacino in Scarface

"Hey. What's goin' on? You hear that?" - Michael Madsen to police officer's severed ear in Reservoir Dogs

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" - Michael Madsen again, in Reservoir Dogs

"I'm sorry Dave. I can't do that." - Hal9000

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo in the Princess Bride

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning." - Robert Duvall in Apocalypse Now

"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love." - Woody in Annie Hall

"I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen" - John Cusack in Say Anything

"Yippie ki-yay, motherf--ker" - Bruce Willis, Die Hard

"Don't you f--kin' look at me!" - Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet, while inhaling gas and repeatedly saying "Mommy, mommy"

"Go, get the butter" - Brando in Last Tango in Paris

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" - Casablanca

"How am I funny?" - Joe Pesci in GoodFellas

"E.T. Phone home" - E.T.

Originally posted by Steve N.
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo in the Princess Bride
I'm ashamed of myself for having forgotten that one.

Some I forgot:

"I got poetry in me!" - Warren Beatty in McCabe & Mrs. Miller
"Made it Ma! Top of the world!" - Cagney in White Heat

"RESPECT...THE C-CK!...TAME THE C-NT!!" - Cruise in Magnolia

"There's one very important thing we need to do right away. F--k." - Nicole Kidman, Eyes Wide Shut

Sorry for the language in some of me quotes, guys.

"Let me tell you something...we (men) don't just have clean and dirty (clothes)...there are MANY subtle levels inbetween." -- Bill Murray, Ghostbusters. How true.

The Adventure Starts Here!
TWT, that was a quote from Ghostbusters II, not the first one.

That one comes right on the heels of another good quote:

Venkman: "Where did you put my clothes?"
Dana: "I put them in the hamper."
Venkman: "I have a hamper??"

Originally posted by jrs1013
Nope, I am sorry. You are wrong . It is from Ghostbusters. It takes place in the New York Public Library when Dan Akroyd's character senses something. Watch the movie again.
No no, she was referring to my quote. Read the post again

"Terminate with extreme prejudice." - APOCALYPSE NOW

"There's an intelligent way to approach marriage."
"Intelligence!? Nothing has caused the human race so much trouble as intelligence!"

- L.B. Jeffries & Stella, REAR WINDOW

"I'm not a Fop boy, I'm a Dapper Dan man!" - Everett, O
BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?

"I hate Vietnam. There's not one horse in this whole country...There's something basically wrong with that!"
- the Texan (?), FULL METAL JACKET

"Gimme your wallet. Now, you might know who we are, but we KNOW who you are. Understand?" - Jimmy, GOODFELLAS

"Yo, Adrienne, I did it!" Rocky, ROCKY

"Oh Lord, dear Lord...of Hosts." Greg, MEET THE PARENTS

"Some sliced vegetables, a side of hummus. A hummuside!"
-Bill, ANOTHER STAKEOUT

(not exactly verbatim...) "You are as intriguing as a geometrical theorem." - PI