Best DVD

Tools    

I was messing around with my 25th Anniversary Rocky Horror Picture Show DVD and I must say that I think it is by far the best DVD ever released. I know that most people side with Fight Club, but any fan of Rocky will back me up that this DVD packs more into it than anything else out there... It's a fans dream and has already been watched a dozen times by me, and that's after I wore out my tape

hmm...i have to disagree on that one.

I say that both of the exorcist releases are awesome, especially the 25th cause of the documentry on it.

And also the KISS second coming dvd....that rocks sooo hard!!!!

i love the bonus tracks that are on there that wasn;t on the video!! detroit rock city, shandi and shout it out loud live!!!!!

Z¥GG¥

X - ZZ - X
Cause it makes us feel like we are needed

Well, I don't own a whole lot yet, but I'm digging the Jurassic Park DVD, and the Unbreakable DVD. The first has some really interesting Behind the Scenes stuff, and the second has some great deleted scenes, and a very cool feel to it.

I like the Gladiator DVD. It full of deleted scenes and much more. Also the commentary is very good.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Se7en if only for the case. Hollow Man has some damn good features. T2 has the best menu ever. I can't choose.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I would have to say its a toss up between Abyss and Toy Story Ultimate Edition
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg