Vanilla Coke coming!!!!!

Tools    

Well, i sware by Coca-Cola products, so I cant wait!!!! Anybody else excited?

I guess. I have tried pouring shots of vanilla syrup in Coke, and it tastes great. You should at least try one can. It wont hur. Oh the release date is May 15th

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Release date!? It's like a movie release. If they'll have it in the theatres in time for Star Wars, I'll give it a try.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

How cool would that be. Watching AOTC while drinking Vanilla Coke. Can't wait.

What is it with this new fad of adding flavors to an original soda? Yesterday, I finally had a Diet Coke with Lemon. Not too bad...

Why not a Chocolate Coke? Dark Chocolate Sprite? etc...

Pepsi Twist tastes pretty bad to me. In comparison to other forms of Pepsi, I mean. Diet Lemon Coke is MUCH better if you want a Lemon-flavored cola.

I agree....

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Pepsi Twist is just Pepsi THROWUP.

Vanilla Coke will be our new god!!!!! The savior is coming! Preach it too the world!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Pepsi Twist is just Pepsi THROWUP.
It's not THAT bad. I might be getting a job with Coca-Cola so I will bad mouth Pepsi Twist when that happens, for now, I'll stick with my Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, and Sierra Mist.

That reminds me of a comic I saw once. Had a Pepsi employee standing his boss' office. The boss says to him "I'm sorry Frank, we've got to let you go...you've tested positive for Coke."

One of our local theaters has been putting vanilla into Coke for as long as I can remember... great stuff!

vanilla.......hmmmm. sounds interesting. .......love cream soda, and a good diet version would be cool.
what does Mr. Pib taste like? isn't that kind of cream soda-ish?

Rock God
who cares?

Mr. Pib is Dr. Pepper's idiot cousin.

Someone's goin down.

One of our local theaters has been putting vanilla into Coke for as long as I can remember... great stuff!

What is it? Like Vanilla Extract you cook with? I'll have to give it a try.

Rock God
alright, i was just kidding about that who cares comment.

i'm looking forward to it, also. unless it flops and i'm the only person who likes it. then i won't be able to find it in any stores and go through life with a burning desire for the new coke flavor that i can't have!

but i'll give it a shot. don't you guys think "cream soda" tastes vanillaish anyway?

SPUD!!! don't go putting vanilla extract into anything unless you're baking...(...you can put a couple drops into a pot of coffee for a nice touch....... but what they're talking about is vanilla syrup!
you know the syrups they use for latté's and old fashioned soda's? there are a million....almond, caramel, amaretto, ......vanilla.....etc.

and what IS the flavor of dr. pepper and Mr. pib? cherry something?

Rock God
oh man, you're making me hungry for cappucino......