Aliens in movies

Tools    

Radioactive Spider Blood
Hey, what about the aliens from Mars Attacks? Nyah, nyah nyah.

Hah! I loved that movie, it was funny.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

MovieForums Extra
LOL sunfrog, I just read your last post now for the first time!

Please do not expose my secret to anyone otherwise they will hunt me down and subject me to humiliating experiments (especially the dreaded Anal Probe...)!

I come in peace Earthling, to analyse your popular films and by posting here regularly to influence the future of film and of humanity! You are destined for greatness as a race, but you must take the first steps!

By the way, E.T. says hi.

MovieForums Extra

Yeah I know, I love Santa's dialogue

MovieForums Extra

So are there any new movies starring aliens coming out?? I heard they were making MIB-2 but I'm not sure...

Zeph: Yes, MiB-2 is a "go", as the higher-ups would likely say. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are both signed back on.

Will Smith says the movie is going to be amazing, and that the way they bring "K" back (Jones' character) is totally brilliant - can't wait to see it!

MovieForums Extra

Yeah I know, I loved the first movie! Can't wait!! Any release date set yet?

I didn't want anybody to read this, it might spoil the movie for them so I put it in this thread.

SPOILER BELOW.

The alien in Mission to Mars looks stupid.
It was a good movie till they showed the face then everyone knew it was fake and it broke the mood of the movie. The towel-headed alien looked stupid. It was a let down. If they had used the real face on Mars and a more realistic alien it would have been a great movie. The suspension of disbelief was broken when they showed the phoney alien head.

There are thousands of movies with all sorts of wierd aliens out there, ranging from the cute ET to the killer Aliens, so many of them in fact that they've virtually become part of our culture and everyday life. But which of these portrayals do you think would be the closest to reality if aliens did exist somewhere else in the universe?? Which of the alien "species" (from a Darwinian point of view) would have the greatest probability of evolving? Interesting question if you like Sci-fi
None of them.

i would say the aliens from war of the worlds, or the parasites from stargate.

There are thousands of movies with all sorts of wierd aliens out there, ranging from the cute ET to the killer Aliens, so many of them in fact that they've virtually become part of our culture and everyday life. But which of these portrayals do you think would be the closest to reality if aliens did exist somewhere else in the universe?? Which of the alien "species" (from a Darwinian point of view) would have the greatest probability of evolving? Interesting question if you like Sci-fi

Ok I'll have a pop seeing as the thread is going again rather than being jokey about it.

The Thing...
Certainly on terms of a virus that takes over.
Been done a few times with actual viruses like The Andromeda Strain, Outbreak (1995) even though it's not an alien

But yeah, anything viral and microscopic.

Maybe something like Batteries Not Included.
A technological, yet relatively simplistic life form.
Something like The Borg kinda crosses both plains of viral and technology. So maybe a Borg like life form.