Good actors...

Tools    

I read your definition of what a good actor is and I cannot believe you would include Schwarzenegger on that list...there are at least ten other actors more deserving to be on that list than Arnold.

I read your definition of what a good actor is and I cannot believe you would include Schwarzenegger on that list...there are at least ten other actors more deserving to be on that list than Arnold.
Did you see the part at the end where he said he was "kidding about Arnie"?

No worries. Also, this is another one of those threads that was started a very long time ago (dates on each post are on the top right), so the person you're replying to hasn't been around in some time.

Daniel day Lewis: everything
De Niro: taxi driver, raging bull, awakenings
Pacino: dog day afternoon, serpico
Dusty Hoffman: midnight cowboy, rain man, wag the dog, Kramer vs Kramer, graduate
Ryan gosling: Lars and the real girl, blue Valentine
Amy Adams: everything
Norton: AMX,
RDJ: Chaplin, Tropic Thunder
Benicio del toro: feat and loathing
Robin Williams: Fisher king
Jeff bridges: big lebowski, Fisher King
PSH: everything
meryll: everything
Johnny depp: Ed Wood , fear and loathing
Fassbender: 12 years , hunger, fish tank, frank
Ray fiennes: in Bruges, schindlers list
Tom hanks: Forrest Gump, Big, Cast away

[quote=Zephyrus;2436]I must admit that I haven't seen that one, though I base the judgement on his world famous Titanic performance (not that I didn't like Titanic, I liked it for entirely different reasons), also the Man in the Iron Mask and the Beach...the only worthwile film of his that I have seen would be Romeo and Juliet, where he wasn't too bad.

If you think Romeo and Juliet is DiCaprio's only worthwhile film, you really need to check out The Basketball Diaries and Catch me if you Can.

If you think Romeo and Juliet is DiCaprio's only worthwhile film, you really need to check out The Basketball Diaries and Catch me if you Can.
Zephyrus was last active on April 5, 2002 - more than 12 years ago. I'm pretty sure he's not going to read that. Please learn to check dates on posts/threads before replying to them.

No worries. Also, this is another one of those threads that was started a very long time ago (dates on each post are on the top right), so the person you're replying to hasn't been around in some time.
It's certainly the oldest thread Gideon has unearthed so far. The next one will be written in hieroglyphics.