Framed

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm not understanding this game at all.
You got it right on the third frame of the movie.

Suspect's Reviews

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Wait ... so did I do this right?

Framed #169
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

https://framed.wtf

EDIT: Oh. So Popcorn got it before me?
I'm not understanding this game at all.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about it, but basically the game will show you six screenshots from the same movie, one image at a time, and as you see each picture, you guess what movie you think it is. You get a total of six tries to guess what the movie is from the screenshots.

When you played the game, your first two guesses were wrong, (the two red boxes), and you got it right on the third guess, (the green box). The last three boxes are black because you didn't need those guesses.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about it, but basically the game will show you six screenshots from the same movie, one image at a time, and as you see each picture, you guess what movie you think it is. You get a total of six tries to guess what the movie is from the screenshots.

When you played the game, your first two guesses were wrong, (the two red boxes), and you got it right on the third guess, (the green box). The last three boxes are black because you didn't need those guesses.
I guess what was throwing me was that the same people kept posting repeatedly and when I clicked on them it was the same fourth frame. I thought they had immediately moved on to the next entry and I was somehow locked out. But now it's saying that won't be up for another two hours.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I guess what was throwing me was that the same people kept posting repeatedly and when I clicked on them it was the same fourth frame. I thought they had immediately moved on to the next entry and I was somehow locked out. But now it's saying that won't be up for another two hours.

The Framed site changes the game to a different movie every 24 hours. (I think it changes at Midnight Eastern Time, but I'm not sure of the exact time.)

Basically, you can play the game once a day.

You got it right on the third frame of the movie.
Thank you. I was ...

The Framed site changes the game to a different movie every 24 hours. (I think it changes at Midnight Eastern Time, but I'm not sure of the exact time.)

Basically, you can play the game once a day.