Ivanka Trump’s Clothes

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
What's the point in spending so much money on clothes?
It's mostly about being the first person to wear a trend. Fashion is mostly a top down business, so by the time a style hits H&M for a few bucks it's old news. But a $3k dollar jacket...oh yeah, that's fresh off the press.

But I have to ask...why is this even a thread?

Kennedy killed presidential family fashion, and it will never be resuscitated. Everyone else is just a poser.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

It's classically the other way round .
Right. Shades of GWTW.

Striking outfit though I thought shoulder pads had gone the way of the dodo. Nasty shoes. Very cheap looking & don’t go with the dress one bit. Ivanka has a killer bod.

Yellow is a hard color to wear, especially this bright, but it’s great for photographs. Love the shoes.

Nasty. Just plain nasty.

Ivanka has looked rather nice at the UK state visit.

This is such a pretty dress by Altuzarra.

She looks fabulous in this Safiyaa dress. She has a fabulous figure, I will give her that. She’s wearing the shoes I said were nasty last April, but they look nice with this dress. I said they looked cheap then, but, apparently, they are Jimmy Choo.

Such a pretty outfit by Burberry, but the shoes are all wrong for this outfit. She often gets her shoes wrong.

Can’t decide if I like this or not. Ivanka was off to a symposium on stage type of event so I guess it’s appropriate. Earrings look very cheap.

Ivanka looking great. Love her new hairdo - so modern. Can’t believe this jacket costs almost $3K. Altogether, a very nice outfit.

Ivanka in Rome in a really beautiful dress. Very expensive, I am guessing.

Later the same day at a wedding. Beautiful outfit. I prefer her new bob straight, not waved.

Looking very nice in this white pantsuit.

Very nice outfit in Morocco.

Hair looks nice though it’s not all her own.

Meh.

OMG. Hideous.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I dont give a damn about her clothes. I'd rather see her naked.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The trick is not minding
I’m not very knowledgeable about women’s fashion, but I recently read an article (months ago?) about certain Royals who look absolutely gorgeous.
Kate Middleton
Queen Maxima of the Netherlands
Queen Letizia of Spain
Would you say Ivanka could learn a few tips from them?

⬆️ Kate Middleton is now the Duchess of Cambridge and, you’re right, all 3 royals you mention are very stylish dressers.

I’m not sure style can be learned, per se, though one can improve one’s style through the years. Ivanka is hit & miss & sometimes goes for the tacky. She can look fabulous though as I’ve shown in this thread.

The one thing I notice when looking at the photos of Ivanka Trump is that she needs a bigger hair style! It looks like she has a small head on a bigger size body. Very strange portions, so move volume to her hair would help.

⬆️ She has a very long neck too. I like her new bob very much. Modern, not that hard to care for, & stylish.

Terrific outfit, but lose that scarf! OMG, only Ivanka would mangle a beautiful scarf like that. (If it’s silk, which I think it is, a designer scarf like that can cost hundreds of dollars.)