Country Music Tournament

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Semi-Finals

1.Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me vs Kenny Rogers - The Gambler

2.Kenny Rogers - Lucille vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses

Semi-Finals

1.Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me vs Kenny Rogers - The Gambler

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Semi-Finals

Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me vs Kenny Rogers - The Gambler

Kenny Rogers - Lucille vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses

2.Kenny Rogers - Lucille vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses - shame cos I love 18 Wheels but I just love Lucille more

Wow! It's still on. I'm sorry that I missed so much of this, but I just went through a few weeks of pure hell. Bad enough that this board was never on my mind. I'm happy to say that my horrific crisis is over. Nothing that I care to share . . . no offense.

I won't vote any now, since I missed those few rounds. I have no clue who those remaining songs belong to, but good luck anyways.

Wow! It's still on. I'm sorry that I missed so much of this, but I just went through a few weeks of pure hell. Bad enough that this board was never on my mind. I'm happy to say that my horrific crisis is over. Nothing that I care to share . . . no offense.

I won't vote any now, since I missed those few rounds. I have no clue who those remaining songs belong to, but good luck anyways.
Good to see you back hun - now get voting on the semi, who has what left is immaterial!

Good to see you back hun - now get voting on the semi, who has what left is immaterial!
Well, it is if I want to wish them a good luck.

I'm not too sure it's fair to jump back into the voting. I dunno.

Well, it is if I want to wish them a good luck.

I'm not too sure it's fair to jump back into the voting. I dunno.
I'm the host now Destiny, and i'd be offended if you didn't jump right back in As i said when i put up the quarter finals:

I'll keep this open until the eight members who voted last round have voted again, anyone who is part of this tournament that didn't vote last round is of course welcome to vote this time
Same with the semi's and final. I hope you do vote; honestly i feel really bad when i break any of the ties. I actually asked SC to do them for me if they happen this round, but yeah you were an original member so you can vote whenever you are around same as any of the others.

Also hope you are OK

I'm the host now Destiny, and i'd be offended if you didn't jump right back in

Also hope you are OK
Hugs! OK my dear, I would NEVER want to offend you.

1.Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
2.Kenny Rogers - Lucille

p.s. Thanks a lot! I am much better. Loooooooads!!!

p.s.s. I prefer my Kenny Rogers' song over these two. Just sayin'!

SCs tie-breaking vote is for Lucille, not sure which Kenny Rogers one is yours though haha. He hasn't specified his tie-break vote for the other match. And who would you rather break your ties; me or SC? I'd rather SC, and i'm not even joking.

My tie-breaking votes, if needed, are Kenny Rogers - The Gambler and Kathy Mattea - 18 Wheels and a Dozen Roses.

SCs tie-breaking vote is for Lucille, not sure which Kenny Rogers one is yours though haha. He hasn't specified his tie-break vote for the other match. And who would you rather break your ties; me or SC? I'd rather SC, and i'm not even joking.
I don't care who breaks them. My Kenny Rogers' song was . . .

Kenny Rogers ~ Love Will Turn You Around

It's so beautiful.

Right now it looks like both Kenny Rogers songs are moving to the Finals. Unless more people vote.

Semi-Finals

2.Kenny Rogers - Lucille vs Kathy Mattea - 18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses

I'd say it's time to finish this one now .....