A Question regarding Pulp Fiction

Tools    

I asked this question once on the IMDB and got some really sick answers so I thought i would try it here:

What do you think was in the case that Jules and Vincent retrieved from Brett and Marvin's apartment?

Someone said that on the IMDB and I think about the way Vincent reacted when he opened the case...he looked impressed and in awe and a little shocked by what he saw, but what he didn't look is confused and not knowing what Marcellus' soul looked like, I would think that Vincent's reaction would have projected more confusion, but Vincent knew exactly what he was looking at which makes me think that what was in the case was something a little more tangible.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
According to this Cracked article it was originally going to be diamonds but Tarantino and Roger Avary nixed that idea and decided not to show the contents.
http://www.cracked.com/article_19138...e-answers.html

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I think it is just a MacGuffin, no more no less. But if i were to support a theory, i would say it is Marsellus's soul. The bandaid on the back of his neck (where the soul comes out) and the combo being 666, i like that theory.

But i think Tarantino just wants ya to use your imagination, i don't think any one answer is suppose to be right.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Golden BigMacs.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Surely you mean, Golden Royale's with cheese?

Congrats, you solved the mystery!

the stolen diamonds from reservoir dogs

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The bandaid bit was because Ving Rhames had a scar there. Not part of the story, but people seem to make connections.

I could go with his soul, I still like that idea. I also like it being the mentor's golden jacket from True Romance.

I could go with his soul, I still like that idea. I also like it being the mentor's golden jacket from True Romance.
Heh, never heard that one, never even thought of it. I like that one as well.

^
Probably the most logical theory. Too bad the Vega brother's movie never was made.

I asked this question once on the IMDB and got some really sick answers so I thought i would try it here:

What do you think was in the case that Jules and Vincent retrieved from Brett and Marvin's apartment?
Congratulations you fell directly into the film makers trap

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I had the pleasure to talk with Mr. Tarantino a little while back, and he sent me a picture direct from the original storyboard. I thought I would share it now with the forum.