One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Tools    

Johnathan Brownsill
Just checked out my top ten movies in profile, can't beleive no one has listed or mentioned this movie!!!!

If you haven't seen it, make it your no1 priority.

Anyone love this film, but just forgot about it?

Yes... I love One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest... and no I haven't forgotten about it... it's been a while since I read it, but if I remember correctly, the book is better than the movie... which is saying a lot...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yeah, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a very likable film, one of my favorites. Much part to the charismatic performance Nicholson brings to the film.

It's tough to really judge this movie. Is it Milos Forman's greatest directorial masterpiece or Jack Nicholson's best performance. Tough to say, but the marriage between both director and actor are quite phenomenal. From the first time we see Jack Nicholson to the sad, yet uplifting ending, one cannot escape the sheer power of the film. When a film is parodied as many times as this one has been, typically, greatness can be associated. Well, greatness was achieved, and let's hope this one never falls through the cracks.

Cuckoo's Nest is in my top 10, and yes the book si greta too but drastically different it is tough to say which is better. I recently wrote a paper on this movie for class got myself an A.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I absolutly love One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest :] Chief Bromden is amazing.

One of Nicholson's best.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Is it me, or was Nurse Ratched kind of hot?

Now I get it. Thank you. That explains why I watched the flick 18 times at the theatre.

She is a bit alluring, certainly those eyes are quite penetrating, but why can I see through the microphone there?

There's some movies that as good as they are. I find it very hard for myself to actually watch again. The effected it had on me was so strong I might be able to watch it one day but that one day might not be for a very long time. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, City of God and Amores perros to name a few have had this effect on me.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Is it me, or was Nurse Ratched kind of hot?

Yes, she is very hot, similar to how Mrs. Danvers from Rebecca is hot.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

I do like this movie While at Uni many years ago I did a essay on it for both Psychology and TV and film production got good marks for both

I have this movie in my top 10 also.Jack was at his best,no doubt.Its also nice to see other big stars in earlier movies,like a young Danny Devito in it.A DEFINATE must see in my book!!!

Maybe I haven't seen thousands of films but I saw Cuckoo about 2 or 3 years ago and it is still the best acting performance I've ever seen.Not Only Jack Nicholson but Louise Fletcher as well.First 2 or 3 times I watched this movie to understand it,now I watch it because of the great acting.I think it's the only movie where just great acting makes it interesting.
Of course the idea and the message it sends is great too.The only thing which I don't like in this movie is that fishing scene,I don't think it is necessary.But still this movie is one of the best pieces of cinema I've ever seen.

It's one of my favorites and has been for a while. I've rewatched it several times and, every time I watch it, my initial reaction is always "it probably won't be as great as I remember it being" only for it to blow me away all over again.