Burn Notice fans?

Tools    

I didn't see a thread in here for this show, but I have image some of you watch it, right? I'm a huge fan of the show and found out it's returning to round out season 3 on January 21.

awesome late christmas present

-Hattori Hanzo

I watched most of the first season and thought it was pretty good, but I missed the last two episodes (I had them Sky+'d but it broke and I lost them) and I just didn't bother with it after that.

Big Chico's Movie Blog
It's back on the 21st

Yes! Glad there are other fans on here. The youtube channel has a bunch of promos up now too:

Loving the return of the Michael Westen narration

Right here.

I LOVE the show. It doesn't seem to get much attention because it's on USA, but I think it's one of the more smartly written and unique shows on television.
You're right--it's much better than average TV fare. Interesting characters, good actors. The leading man was good in a supporting role on The Badge series. His romantic interest is too thin for my taste, yet there is something sexy about her.

In the Beginning...
His romantic interest is too thin for my taste, yet there is something sexy about her.
Who? Gabrielle Anwar? I think she's a nice addition since she's not the helpless love interest you always see. She's often the one doing the rescuing, in fact. Plus, she's funny, and she likes explosives. My only regret is that they made her drop the Irish accent.

I like "Burn Notice" just fine, though I think it's the least of the current slate of USA Network crime shows, behind "Psych", "White Collar", "In Plain Sight" and even "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" (love me some Goldblum). But still a good show, better than most of what's on TV these days. Took 'em long enough to finally get around to the "Cagney & Lacey" reunion, but I thought they handled that well and it was a good episode. Tim Matheson's character is back in tonight's episode.

And I would do wonderfully horrible things to Ms. Anwar with my tongue.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Who? Gabrielle Anwar? I think she's a nice addition since she's not the helpless love interest you always see. She's often the one doing the rescuing, in fact. Plus, she's funny, and she likes explosives. My only regret is that they made her drop the Irish accent.
I was talking about the skinny actress, not the fictional character she plays. To me, she looks way too thin, but still there is something appealing about her.

As for the character she plays, yes, she's about the strongest female character in a TV crime show except for the Israeli secret service veteran on NCSI, who could not only kill someone with her bare hands but also tell you about it in a dozen different languages (and who is definitely not skinny but has wonderful curves). The acrobatic female member (also skinny) of the Leverage team might also be in the "tough broad" running.

love the show. glad it came back, but as of the season finale, S4 is looking quite thin [pun nitended]. ..also think Anwar is a good addition b/c she's spunky and even gave Mike a right cross once . only drawback is the botox'd lips!

plus. for us girls out here, he's not too hard on the eyes either guys.

Soo,is anyone still watching this?I just finished 7th season and it seems that the show is over. :/
I couldn't call it the best TV show ever but it sure was very entertaining.At first it was annoying how the protagonists always fight some "higher" power but in the end,I just ignored it and the since show went on for too long anyway I think it could have just kept going.
Loved the spy-ish stuff they did on it,loved Bruce Campbell and Gabrielle of course. ^^