The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
That's great, honey. Looking fine, as always.
Thanks darlin'.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

You ready? You look ready.

Still bodybuilding. Why? It's awesome. I could definitely use some sun, though.

I'm pretty sure I need to increase my calorie intake, too, because I'm barely seeing any gains anymore. Gah, it's hard to eat enough as it is already!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

John, so tempted to neg rep that.

But on an aside, where you get your routines from? I finished one was on and looking for new one

What, no before and after pictures of your routine results!?!

Ha, i've been going for a while but mostly evens out calories from drinking. I'll upload some recent FB pics as not been on here a while and think last photos I uploaded, I had long blonde hair

John, so tempted to neg rep that.

But on an aside, where you get your routines from? I finished one was on and looking for new one
I wouldn't blame you.

I make up my own routines based on my perceived muscle gaps (i.e. if I think things aren't symmetrical). But in short, I always do one of the big three compound exercises (pull-ups, bench press, and squats/deadlifts) and then I pick a smaller muscle group (arms, shoulders, etc) and just do isolation exercises that I pick up off the Internet (from HERE).

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
John, do you have a balanced meal plan to keep your body lean and fit? I am on the verge of becoming healthier and it's kind of hard to lay off the junk food because my diet consists of fast food and candy..it's so bad for me.

I wouldn't blame you.

I make up my own routines based on my perceived muscle gaps (i.e. if I think things aren't symmetrical). But in short, I always do one of the big three compound exercises (pull-ups, bench press, and squats/deadlifts) and then I pick a smaller muscle group (arms, shoulders, etc) and just do isolation exercises that I pick up off the Internet (from HERE).
Fair, i've been doing this and since have been sticking to the same principle in terms of routine cycle (3 days, two groups each day). Will have a gander to pick some new exercises from that site though. Ta

You taking any supplements?

Yeah, that disclaimer was mainly for your benefit
Major stud, though. You're probably the hottest guy I've seen here.

It told me you are now the fairest one of all, and frankly I'm fine with that. Fiiiiiiiiiiiine.
Yeah, yeah, bet that's what you say to all the boys

John, do you have a balanced meal plan to keep your body lean and fit? I am on the verge of becoming healthier and it's kind of hard to lay off the junk food because my diet consists of fast food and candy..it's so bad for me.
I highly recommend Spiru-tein and then just do the best job you can of consuming good foods. The Spiru-tein helps by giving you a full serving of all the recommended vitamins and minerals, which allows you to not fret so much about how many vegetables you're eating and such. However, vegetables are still highly important, mainly because of the fiber they give you, and I know I don't eat enough of them myself. Of course, I eat FiberOne cereals to help with that imbalance, too. You need fiber to properly absorb the nutrients you consume in other foods, so focus on fixing that part of your diet first.

Lastly, I'm a walking calorie furance, so I have the advantage of being able to eat fast food and not worry too much about it, but I still hate doing it. Stick with menu options that have safer/healthier alternatives (i.e. focus on chicken...and if it doesn't say chicken on the menu, such as McD's McChicken, then it's not chicken).

That's precisely why I love Chick-fil-A because they use 100% chicken breasts for their chicken sandwiches. Of course, it's fried so it's still bad but it's way healthier than a burger.

Fair, i've been doing this and since have been sticking to the same principle in terms of routine cycle (3 days, two groups each day). Will have a gander to pick some new exercises from that site though. Ta

You taking any supplements?
The only thing I've been taking is Spiru-tein, but I think I will be adding Muscle Milk to my diet because it's a lot higher in calories and I need to consume a crap ton more than I am right now. That's why I currently look so lean.