What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Feeling sad after hearing Elizabeth Taylor has passed away

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Putting together a writing portfolio for an interview tomorrow, then going to get some sushi and see Battle: LA

Suspect's Reviews

Is white trash beautiful
Trying to decide what movie I want to watch and what I want to snack on.

Chin up, bro.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
2 kiddie birthday parties this weekend ---Multiple 3-hour making-painful-smalltalk-in-a-tiny-room-while-the-kids-scream-and-crawl-around-on-puke-and-germ-infested-jungle-jim torture sessions.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I have, over the last couple of days, come to the saddening conclusion that I'm not as young as I used to be.

In years, nay decades, past I'd have geared up for an Australian Grand Prix by going out on the lash and not bothering to go to bed. Last night I was tucked up before 12 in readiness for the 5am Qualifying start.

I've not been to bed that early since I was married...

It's just past 4pm and I'm knackered.

The saddening conclusion is that I'm not as young as I used to be.

Is white trash beautiful
The sun is shining over here,so I am just trying to figure out what me and the kids can do today,maybe some park time or yard time

Watching last week's The Good Wife. Still got one more after this and then it's the last two episodes of The Killing. Really looking forward to that.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Trying to decide which hawaiian shirt to wear to the party tonight.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Feeling like crap all day and wish i could feel better and be asleep soon. tired of the crap i call life too... thank god for julesee. she is my saving grace atm.

The People's Republic of Clogher
As I sit here waiting for the TV engineer to come out for the 3rd time in a week, my cousin's just dropped round telling me he's emigrating to Australia.

They're comparing the drain of young people out of Ireland right now to the mass exodus to America and Canada during the Famine. There's just no work and if I was 10 years younger (his age) and a wee bit more mobile I'd be joining my cousin on the plane.

He's got a job lined up on the cockle boats - Over here he managed a nightclub.