Hello

Tools    

Hey, what's that on your face...
Hello, figured I would break the ice and introduce myself. I used to lurk at a few forums (RT and Corrie) in the past but didn't interact much. Obviously a Bruce Campbell fan. Hope to get to know some of you going forward.

Hello, figured I would break the ice and introduce myself. I used to lurk at a few forums (RT and Corrie) in the past but didn't interact much. Obviously a Bruce Campbell fan. Hope to get to know some of you going forward.

Hello and welcome, Ash!

Welcome aboard!

Remember a few Ash entities at RT, did you always have that handle?

Asking for a friend.

Remember a few Ash entities at RT, did you always have that handle?

Asking for a friend.
I did not, I believe it was my name with the random numbers on the end. I would only stop in ever so often but I recognized a few names here.

Hello to all, btw

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Welcome in Ash, strange can be kinda normal here

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
“Well, Hello Mr. Fancy Pants”
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

^^^ lol

One of the first movies I remember was Mrs. Doubtfire. That part mentioned above and when his bra catches on fire. I miss Robin Williams and some comedic genius'.

Again, hello to other posters.