DVDs owned but not watched

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil

One day...

(one very time-laden day... in which I have been steeled by food, fine beverage, and a steel rod up my back)

Lawrence Of Arabia:

I bought this last year and haven't been able to get myself to sit down and watch a three hour picture.

Blade Runner:The Final Cut:

I'll watch this soon. I only bought it yesterday,But I'm never completely eager to burn through movies to quickly(I have about a dozen movies taped off TCM that I've yet to watch because I'm saving them for later.). I like to always have something to watch.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

One day...

(one very time-laden day... in which I have been steeled by food, fine beverage, and a steel rod up my back)
Is that the four-hour version I watched in the theatre back in early '74?

Is that the four-hour version I watched in the theatre back in early '74?
Ohhhh yes. Was it worth it? Do you still have a cinema-seat-shaped scar?

I'd love to watch it again. Actually, believe it or not, those long movies help me to maintain my extremely firm....
...cup-holding hand

Cool, when I finally get round to toning my arse in front of it I'll write something up, see if it struck some similar sparks

The People's Republic of Clogher
...cup-holding hand
Which brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'The Iceman Cometh'. *cough*

Whilst tidying the living room (ok, throwing stuff in a cupboard) I found a box with 20-odd unwatched DVDs that I'd bought in a clearance sale. Stuff like For Your Consideration, Miami Vice (you've got me on that one, it must have been the dealmaker in a 3 for 2 or something), Supersize Me (ermmmm a 5 for 3 deal? ) and Nightwatch.

Blade Runner:The Final Cut:

I'll watch this soon. I only bought it yesterday,But I'm never completely eager to burn through movies to quickly(I have about a dozen movies taped off TCM that I've yet to watch because I'm saving them for later.). I like to always have something to watch.
The Final Cut was brilliant. I even bought the 80 dollar suitcase special edition!

anyways for me I have Wyatt Earp and the Zodiac Directors Cut to watch. I really want too...but i dont have enough time right now to watch two 3 hour movies.

Whoever bought the briefcase in either Blu or HD-DVD, they are are now both OOP. You now own a collector's item
There all going to become collector's item. There all limited edition.

.....doesn't know what to put here!
Just two:
*Harvey (might watxch it later, got it as a gift)
*Shot Shots Part Deux (if i'm in the mood, i might watch it on Friday night)