Who's got piercings?

Tools    

Certifiably troglodytic.
I think it mostly depends on what you look like, not only if you look old or not, but what kind op person you are. I cant blaim a 70 year old Harley Biker for having piercings (and if i did, they would beat the crap out of me. At least In holland, we got them hells angels) but if you are en 40+ business man with some very important customers, i would do it. It all depends on image, and your state of being, and most of all on how old you feel you are.
good points...

If you want me to 'judge' id be happy to help you
You don't charge anything, do you?

Me... I'm 37 and do work in a "professional" environment, but there are other guys here that have a stud in an ear... of course they are younger, but whatever... My thoughts on when I said I was too old for that was more me thinking about how that had never been my thing in the past, and I just don't see myself even feeling like it would be a good idea... maybe I'm just a proverbial "old dog".
I'm 37 too and I have been interviewing for some jobs recently that would require removing my earrings, which is what got me thinking further when I read your post. It's a valid question for a 37-year old with earrings, I guess. They can't stay in forever.

I have 3..On my both ears and at the top of my right ear.

i had

my septum, my lip twice and my nipple

but it's all gone now. i guess you can say i grew up and conformed. lol.

good points...

You don't charge anything, do you?

I'm 37 too and I have been interviewing for some jobs recently that would require removing my earrings, which is what got me thinking further when I read your post. It's a valid question for a 37-year old with earrings, I guess. They can't stay in forever.

Who says they can't stay in forever? I'm 40 and have no intention of taking my diamond out of my ear. It's been there since I was 18 and it will be there when I'm buried, regardless of the position I hold at my chosen place of employment. They want me, they get me, earring , hippie hair and all.

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

My Dad Has 3 In One Ear And 4 In Uva

PDT
i Have, two studs in my bottom lip either side (snake bites)
both sides of my nose pieced.
my ears stretched to 26mm.

i have had, my tongue and my septum.

and the reason why i stretched my ears is i think it enhances the lobe to give the ear a nicer shape

Welcome to the human race...
Don't have any, in all probability never will. Can't stand the idea of threading bits of metal through my flesh, especially if they get pulled out or anything.

My sister and I, have two studs on our noses. Hers on the right, and mine on the left.

The People's Republic of Clogher

I'll be driving open top sports cars next...
Ha! I'd forgotten about this.

Approximately 1 month after posting that I was a smidge away from buying a Mazda MX5 (Miata if you live in the Colonies) but chickened out because I don't wear a medallion. I sated my mini mid-life thing by buying a little red coupe but resisted getting an earring. Go me.

i wanna play a game......monopoly?!
I only have one, my tongue

my ears stretched to 26mm.

and the reason why i stretched my ears is i think it enhances the lobe to give the ear a nicer shape
jesus! when you say stretching,you mean you have something like this:

that actually disturbed me, until I found this guy....

Female Jungle Poster
Two in each earlobe, but I don't often use the second piercings; they itch.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Three in each ear, I use all of them
but I use the little sterling sliver balls so it's not noticeable

Shoot, I don't even wear rings on my fingers. Once saw an ol' boy get his hand caught while stabbing a stand of drill pipe into a collar and it smashed his ring down to the bone of his finger. Had to fly him to a hospital onshore to see if they could get it off without losing his finger.

Another time I covered a crime scene where some escaping perp went over a high iron rail fence that was decorated with these points along the top. But when he dropped on the other side, one of those points wedged between his ring and his finger. His 150-175 pounds dropping 8 ft or so on the other side yanked his finger off right at the knuckle on his hand. Police had the whole finger to take in and match for a print.

Also wearing a ring leaves a white untanned band around your ring finger that shines like a new moon in the neon lights of a bar when you're trying to talk up a sweet young thing.