Coronavirus

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I was wondering would i qualify for stimulus during Corona is make 858.00 Social Security disability and if do would i be paid through that way and not taxes
I doubt it. But you should call Social Security to ask that question.

Yesterday we went to the bank drive-thru to deposit a check,.
I would suggest looking into mobile banking. I made the switch several months ago and now only go to the bank or atm if I need to withdraw cash.

Was relaxing on my couch watching coronavirus news, and I just get a call to go pick up at the lab at Mass General Hospital. Yippee.
Totally off-topic, cricket, but when I first saw your new avatar (of a guy who apparently has a cutlass in his mouth) I thought he was wearing a Reggae style "Cat-in-the-Hat" hat! (due to the colors I guess).
On closer inspection, I see it's a hat with a big feather in it!

So less traffic getting into Boston at 9pm on a Saturday night than your average Tuesday at 3am. I usually pick up 1 vial but just now I must have gotten like 200.

I would suggest looking into mobile banking. I made the switch several months ago and now only go to the bank or atm if I need to withdraw cash.
Agreed, online banking is the way to go. My wife does the banking online usually, except when she takes her grandma shopping and pays for it, then her grandma reimburses her with a check.

Two types of people: those who buy too many paper products and those who have bad taste in beer! Just kidding Corona is OK with a slice of lime.

Agreed, online banking is the way to go. My wife does the banking online usually, except when she takes her grandma shopping and pays for it, then her grandma reimburses her with a check.
Mobile banking is different than online banking in that you can deposit checks with it. That's why I suggested it.

You download the bank's mobile app onto your phone or other mobile device. Using the app, you take and upload photos of both sides of the check and make the deposit that way. They ask you to hold onto the physical check for a few weeks just to make sure the deposit goes through, but after that you're supposed to destroy the check.

I've never used an ATM or a drive thru at the bank. I go every week but just for cash deposits. I assume I could use the drive thru for that but I always go when I'm driving the truck. Hopefully the banks in Stop n Shop stay open.

Mobile banking is different than online banking in that you can deposit checks with it. That's why I suggested it.

You download the bank's mobile app onto your phone or other mobile device. Using the app, you take and upload photos of both sides of the check and make the deposit that way. They ask you to hold onto the physical check for a few weeks just to make sure the deposit goes through, but after that you're supposed to destroy the check.
Oh, OK I didn't know that they were different. We don't have a smart phone so it won't work for us, but it sounds like a neat thing to use for those with mobile smart phones.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Well then its a Lie Stimulus is for the poor if a person only getting over 800 a month makes you unworthy.
If you're getting SSD, you're getting the full amount of benefits that the government can pay you. You can't be enrolled in two different programs. That's just the way it is.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The wife briefly popped out and had absolutely no problem getting either r-swipe or bacterial wipes yesterday (1 pack of each), in fact I don't think there was a single thing on her list she didn't find though some of the items were 'lesser' brands. Where we are the attitude of people has thankfully generally been civilised thus far, long may it continue.
We also got some antibacterial wipes and sprays, and tissues today. The supermarkets are limiting these items to only 2 per person, but Hubby and I shop together, so we were able to get 4 of each.

Also loving that supermarkets have created times for when only the elderly or at risk can shop over here. Nice to see someone thinking and caring about them.
The supermarkets here (in NY) have also set up specific hours for people age 60 or older, but those hours are very early in the morning, around 7AM. We haven't gone there that early, but I've heard that many people who are shopping early in the day are coming home empty-handed. We've been lucky finding these items in the afternoon or early evening.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Looks like we are gonna have our first situation at work. Word circling is "our" patient zero had a wife that just got back from international travel recently, she showed signs and he continued to come to work. He stayed home today "with symptoms".

When I get my case, I will control the narrative. I got it because I had to, had to get almond milk. From a Food Lion. Shop local.

*comment erased due to practices and standards of this forum, regardless of the humor*

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Now I know why I've been hoarding t.v. shows. My moment will be here soon. Throw in new Ozark for good measure.

If you're getting SSD, you're getting the full amount of benefits that the government can pay you. You can't be enrolled in two different programs. That's just the way it is.
Well it dont do **** when have 235.00 house payment and 157.00 Gas Bill and 178.00 electric bill. Those are bills I pay because my mom died from Cancer the biggest killer of people in human history. Before that My Check just paid for Grocerys and Water Bill and Trash.

Just say what it is its a lie to say we are giving a Thousand in stimulus to all poor people to help the econemy. Thats what Trump said. Id love see some these people live on 9,000 a year who considers 35 k a year poverty

Country under curfew (self imposed not government imposed). And it's been followed by everyone.

I live near the National park, and all the quietness and empty streets has brought out few creatures on the road.

Have seen a mongoose and a vulture. Currently enjoying an owl effortlessly fending off couple of crows who are stupidly attempting to attack it, while it rests on the roof of the neighbour's window grill.

I was wondering would i qualify for stimulus during Corona is make 858.00 Social Security disability and if do would i be paid through that way and not taxes
Just read this article. While it is just a preposal at this time I think it's a good idea.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...by-200-a-month

PM modi had asked people to stay indoors for one day today and come to the balconies of their apartments and clap for few minutes in appreciation of doctors and health workers. Not only did the whole country stay indoors but at precisely 5 pm came to clap and blow conches in their balconies in the whole country !! Unbelievable scenes.......