Which characters in 12 Angry Men are your favorite?

Tools    

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
12 remarkable characters all with distinct personalities. Which one is your favorite?

My personal favorite was the old man. He was a low key Sherlock Holmes throughout the entire movie. His grasp of human character and his eye for detail are remarkable.

Henry Fonda and the European Watchmaker are tied for second. Henry is methodical and morally very straight, and the Watchmaker is lovely in his politeness.

Then was the shaky banker, the guy with the Piglet voice. He finally found the guts to speak out.

I did also like one of the "villains", the Stockbroker (E.G. Marshall). He is calculating and cold-hearted, but fair.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I think I am going to have to tie it between the old man and E.G. Marshall's character. I agree that the old man was kind of like a Sherlock Holmes, and I love the realization Marshall comes to when he finally has to change his vote, even though he made the best points on the one side.

The guy that wanted to go to the ballgame. He really wanted out of there, but stuck by his reversal for the right reasons.

I saw a different version of this, and Tony Danza did a solid job portraying him.

Gandolfini and James Olmos were electric.

I would also agree that the old man is my favorite character, but I also like the European character, and the character played by E.G. Marshall. I just like their reasoning in the case, and found them both the most relate-able.

I feel that I would vote guilty on the preliminary vote, but then be persuaded the same way those three characters were.