Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Playing both at the same time is hypnotic too.

Goodnight you princes of Maine, you kings of New England!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
In n' Out is a cult of personality. I'm sure its great and all, not just because it haz a secret menu.

In n' Out is a cult of personality. I'm sure its great and all, not just because it haz a secret menu.

Eh, their burgers are okay but not great and they're definitely not worth waiting in the long lines. Also their fries suck.

Eh, their burgers are okay but not great and they're definitely not worth waiting in the long lines. Also their fries suck.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Master of My Domain
Apparently I've committed blasphemy.
You can redeem yourself by showing an appreciation for Five Guys.

In 'N Out > Five Guys

@Gatsby I love your avatar. Liam Gallagher is one of the last few remaining true rock stars in the world, and Oasis are the greatest band of the last 3 decades.

I've never had it. Although apparently there's one in my town so I guess I should try it at some point.

Master of My Domain
In 'N Out > Five Guys

@Gatsby I love your avatar. Liam Gallagher is one of the last few remaining true rock stars in the world, and Oasis are the greatest band of the last 3 decades.
Thanks Mojo! Hopefully Oasis does well on the countdown - the band deserves it.

Thanks Mojo! Hopefully Oasis does well on the countdown - the band deserves it.
They deserve to be on this list. But knowing MoFo, I have some doubts.

I had 3 of their albums in my list of 50 albums.

Master of My Domain

I had 3 of their albums in my list of 50 albums.
I voted for the obvious two, but I had to leave out a third album to make room for other artists. If given the opportunity to create a Top 100 albums list, I think I'd have four Oasis albums.

It's the point after which no more lists will be accepted and count toward the final tallies.

Sorry, simply couldn't resist, I've watched too many Steve Martin films I guess .....

....... Camo hasn't set a deadline yet and wants the countdown to reach 100 entries (just over 80 have qualified at the moment) so I'd say there's at least a few more days yet and if you express a definite interest in getting a list in I'm sure he'd hold out a little longer if necessary.

A system of cells interlinked
Started working on my list. Will submit asap.