RIP Morgan Freeman

Tools    

A waste. You shoulda picked someone better.
There was no one better. He got me, I was getting sad while waiting for my sausage and egg biscuit.
You got me too... got me laughing real hard at this.

I'm just imagining you standing alone in a dark kitching sobbing over your sausage and biscuit ahahaha

There should be a new RIP Robin Williams thread... for people who still don't know or don't remember that he's dead... it would be like a double reverse April Fool's joke.

I should have known that coming to this site on this date was going to give me heart failure at some point.
Oh no we can't have that!

I immediately checked the news and found nothing and realized it must be an April Fools Joke. However, joking about someone dying is not so funny. That's just my opinion.
I'm 90% with you, but somehow the 10% convinced me to do it.

As I said, I feel bad. I'm sorry Morgan!!! I love you! Please live another 100 years!

You got me too... got me laughing real hard at this.

I'm just imagining you standing alone in a dark kitching sobbing over your sausage and biscuit ahahaha
Now the jokes on you. I would never cook my own sausage biscuit. That's why God invented fast food.

Now, when I think about Morgan Freeman... the place that I live in is just that much more drab and empty now that he's gone...
I guess I just miss my friend.

Yeah yeah, just f*ck off will ya.
Why should we?

We're not the ones joking about people dying who are still alive.

How would his family feel if they saw there was a thread on the internet joking about Morgan Freeman's death? What about his friends?

It's not and never should be something to joke about. There are countless other subjects you could have used.

This is a movie forum. Why not make up a fictional film, for instance?

How would his family feel if they saw there was a thread on the internet joking about Morgan Freeman's death? What about his friends?
It's April Fool's Day. He's a major celebrity. They'd just have to deal with it.

[Why should we?

We're not the ones joking about people dying who are still alive.

It's not and never should be something to joke about. There are countless other subjects you could have used.

This is a movie forum. Why not make up a fictional film, for instance?
They see that all the time, it's called a hoax... A typical phenomenon on the internet where celebrities are told dead by various online sites. And that's NOT even on april's fools day.

Cruel humor is everywhere, especially on the internet. Stay off if you can't handle it OR just stop coming back to this thread if you think it's that stupid.

Also, your name is stupid and it annoys me. I honestly thought it was a new person who replied since I can't for the life of me remember that name. And the fact that you said 'we', like you speak for the whole forum. Speak for yourself buddy.

They see that all the time, it's called a hoax... A typical phenomenon on the internet where celebrities are told dead by various online sites.
And that makes it right?

How would you feel if I created a thread called 'RIP MovieMeditation'?

I would laugh my ass off, honestly.

Especially when I couldn't possible be dead if reading it and my family have no idea who the hell "MovieMeditation" is anyways. What a dumb parrallel.

Doesn't make it right. There are other jokes people can use on April Fools Day. If that were an excuse, then people could post a whole load of racist and sexist jokes.
Where are these RACIST jokes? I want to know NOW!!!